Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jean R
Gore

Nice beds bad pool

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Nice soft beds pool was a disappointment as was not clean good stay as close to McDonald’s and Hardee’s however no breakfast good place to stay for watermelon festival was a quiet stay was with family bought two rooms but no doors to join rooms however was told disabled rooms have doors
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: Ask if pool is clean
Trip type: Travelled with family
    • HIExpress.com
    • Skyscanner.com
    40.6 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Monticello
    View more hotels in Monticello
    All reviews room was clean stay there again late night check plenty of parking wood freeze
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 5 weeks ago

if you’re really keen on looking at going back to the 70s, well here’s your chance baby. This place was outdated. It had a microwave that I think came in the early 80s. I think I had the same sheets and covers from the 70s. If not late 60s and continental breakfast was coffee and tea, this place I would not recommend anybody go across the street to Days Inn It’s the same price

Date of stay: June 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 25 May 2024 via mobile

The hotel is located just off the interstate, slightly outside of Tallahassee, in an area that I would not consider particularly safe. Despite this, its location is quite convenient. I have stayed at this hotel twice, primarily because of its affordable rates and it had oversize vehicle parking.

During my first stay, I had a pleasant experience, largely due to the excellent customer service. The front desk was managed by a woman who was kind, attentive, and grandmotherly, genuinely caring about my stay. Although there were some issues during this visit, I chose not to write about them because the exceptional service made up for any shortcomings.

Unfortunately, my second stay did not meet the same standards. This time, I was greeted by a man who appeared out of place in his work clothes, rather than the typical front desk attire. While he was not overtly rude, he seemed indifferent and appeared unhappy to be there, which negatively impacted my overall experience.

Regarding the hotel's condition, it was generally clean but obviously run down. The TV in my room was broken, several doors needed to be replaced, and the floor was very dirty, contributing to an unpleasant smell in my room during my second stay. Additionally, there were burn marks on the tub, indicating a lack of proper maintenance. These factors significantly detracted from my overall impression of the hotel..

Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 21 May 2024

The room was god awful and nasty. Dirty and beat the hell up... For $117. a night Should beno more than 45.00.

Reviewed 20 May 2024

Local hotels were full. Booking agent found a room here. Was given an occupied room first. Unnerving late at night. When corrected, room light did not work, used lamp. Slept with it on. One bed was damp and not useable. Smears on all walls. Fridge looked like it went through a hurricane outside. In morning pool looked like a swamp. There was garbage piled up under all stairs. Would not recommend. Would not have stayed if other options were available.

Reviewed 21 January 2024

Late night road tripping, and without a reservation, I chose this hotel because of it’s proximity to my route. There was a room available and the desk clerk was friendly and courteous.

I was pleasantly surprised that my room was very clean right down to the floor with no carpet. The bed was comfortable with fluffy pillows and it was surprisingly quiet, considering it’s right next to the freeway.

Anticipating a warm shower following a long day driving, I found myself disappointed that there was no hot water in either the tub or sink. I’d like to give you 5 stars but providing hot, or even reasonably warm, water is important to a lot of people.

“Breakfast” consists of a free cup of coffee and half of a bagel wrapped in plastic. It would be wonderful if you could splurge for a box of fresh donuts or muffins too.

Overall, this Sludge Guzzler would still recommend this hotel to other night owl road trippers because it was convenient, clean and comfortable. And a guzzled a good cup of sludge.

Date of stay: January 2024