Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
William D
West Palm Beach, Florida

Basically basic

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Feb 2021
Basically the usual Super 8 a little worse for wear.
No toilet paper, no shower curtain.

Pleasant office staff.

OK TV; decent small microwave and fridge. Hair dryer.
Tub with plenty of HOT water.

Very weak and wimpy free wifi.

Close to 10 Interstate

Limited restaurants in town. Fast food predominantly.

Quiet. Easy parking.
    $294
    $296
41.2 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Monticello
View more hotels in Monticello
All reviews room was clean stay there again late night check plenty of parking wood freeze
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2020

Rude front desk, actual used condom on bathroom floor, the house keeper said the last guy made the same complaint. I am now covered in bug bites (haven’t confirmed the motel is the cause, however I had none before the stay nor since the stay) rusty mini fridge. Do your self a favor and sleep In your car or a truck stop bathroom.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2020

NO lights on this property - completely dark! I thought it was closed. Sick clerk to greet me!

In addition, I made the reservation for the Tallahassee location but received confirmation for the Montecello location (40 miles further). Call center personnel has great difficulty understanding or speaking English (more than this single experience). Wyndham/Super 8 has a lot of work to do.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank hank918
Reviewed 17 March 2020

rooms were nice , property was clean wifi was HORRIBLE slow and worthless but i enjoyed my stay wif was not a deal breaker for me, i didn't take advantage of the breakfast so i can not comment on it I didnt even visit the area during breakfast
Bed was very comfortable and i am disabled with major back issues so that saying a lot !

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020

I stayed for one night on a road trip my brother and I were doing. I was happy to find a modern room, wood flooring, flat tv, Super clean, very comfortable bed and pillows. The lady that received us that night was very friendly, attentive and kind. If in that area in the future would definitely stay again!!! Thumbs up!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 7 January 2020

This is the first tie I've stayed in a Super 8 and won't do so again. The floor was so dirty when I took a shower in the morning after walking around in my bare feet, black water streamed from underneath my feet. The beds were lumpy and poorly made. A cockroach jumped onto my nook while I was reading in bed.

I would have left but with 2 dogs my options were limited.

Room tip: Just don't stay here
Date of stay: December 2019