Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$348
US$336
Official Website
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$454
US$302
  • Pool
Beacon South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$266
  • Breakfast included
US$439
  • Beachfront
Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$136
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$391
US$191
US$165
  • Beachfront
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$178
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$163
Priceline
14,564 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areabeautiful hoteljunior suitelobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet servicevalet parkingbeach chairs
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, it is a combination of history and luxury. The location, room and the staff was very nice. You can see the pictures of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin on the walls as it was their favourite hotel in Miami. The pool, the beach and the nightclub Liv was also very beautiful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Fontainebleau H, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

We appreciate your wonderful review! We are happy you were able to experience the Fontainebleau firsthand. It is our mission to deliver a great level of service to all of our hotel guests. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your overall stay at the Fontainebleau and looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I will start with the good: excellent location, great beach, large lobby. If you are into Miami Beach Clubs it also offers convenient access to a top large club in Miami. Great facilities for conferences. If you are attending a conference try the breakfast on the open terrace with sea and top palms view. Get your sunglasses if you intend to take breakfast out as the light is quite strong.

The bad:
Reception:
invariable, any receptionist was quite dry I would say, not making you very welcome. Some robots can easily replace them. The word yes seems to be very hard to obtain. We are very busy, this is their suggestion.
The room:
The room I received had a strong smoking smell once you entry. I have requested to be changed...no way! It did not matter how many days you stayed, no way to change it. Just to spray, maybe it gets the odour out. No, it does not! In addition it was above air condition installations and the noise was pretty terrible all the time.
The price:
For the type of room, old furniture, poor bathroom with low quality shampon and conditioners it is quite quite expensive. Be prepared that aside from the displayed price to get at least 50-60 USD in additional taxes on the bill
The beach:
Excelent. Nice water, clean, not too busy. Friendly staff from hotel. You need to have your room key with you all the time in order to get back, they are checking. Do not expect to be silent, although. There are couple bars around the hotel pool with really noisy music.
The service:
Check out time is 11. I went to pay early and asked if was possible to extend. "Yes I can do maximum until 12 for you and you do not need to come back to reception". Deal! I asked the bell boy to come to pick luggages at 11:50, he came late around 12, we left. Surprise, my card was charged with a 341 USD penalty for late departure from the hotel. I called 1 hour later, explained, they promise to revert transaction. Did it happen? no! Ok I arrived home, but I could not call as there was only an 1800 number. So I emailed. 2 times. No answer in a week. So I ended up disputing the charge, like it never happened with the worst online shop.
Do not expect anything from what they say and neither if you write to them. Seems the hotel is too busy and they do not care too much about visitors. There are many hotels in Miami Beach and many have beach access. Pick one with decent price, less noisy and more customer friendly.

About Uber in Miami beach: many drivers are not from around. Some they do not speak well english. Two times we ve been driven by Uber drivers who missed the turns, exits and they did not have any clue were they were going, which they admit it. Get a regular cab, it will take you were you need and no surprises, even it might cost a couple dollars more.

Room Tip: Avoid 5th floor sea view. It is about AC units and quite noisy!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank mihair493

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at Fontainebleau. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Our management team has attempted to reach out to you personally via TripAdvisor. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I had an amazing experience with my staycation this past weekend! I rented a bed cabana on the beach right behind the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach. I had a server by the name of Flavia who gave us, not only a fantastic service, but also was helpful in recommending drinks and food items. Definitely will be requesting her section the next time I book. We are staying at the Fontainebleau for Mothers Day weekend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Fontainebleau H, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

We appreciate this great review! Flavia as well as all of our Team Members go above and beyond to deliver the finest personal service, so it is truly rewarding when they are recognized for accomplishing their goals. We will be sure to share this review with our Team and in the meantime remain at your service.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Maria on the Beach, Michael who set us up, the amazing manager and all those involved who helped us celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary, we cannot thank you enough. Please look up this exemplary staff. It was our absolute pleasure. We couldn’t have asked for a better anniversary celebration.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

We appreciate this great review! Maria, Michael and all of our Team Members go above and beyond to deliver the finest personal service, so it is truly rewarding when they are recognized for accomplishing their goals. We will be sure to share this review with our Team and in the meantime remain at your service.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Last year we stayed at the Chateau (oceanfront balcony) this year we were at the Versailles (balcony). The staff and service was more exceptional and friendlier at the Chateau. There seemed to be more young couples at the Versailles, we were woken up around 3am with loud screaming and banging on the walls. We looked out the window and saw on the balcony next to us a young couple having sex. On our checkout day I went to the front desk to get a copy of the bill (10 am) and told them we will be checked out by 11. I called the bellhop @ 10:45 and the valet. The bellhop came and got our luggage and we went down to the get our car out of valet. After I arrived home 5 hours later I noticed my card was charged an extra $309. I called the hotel and they said we checked out late. Checkout is 11 and we left the room right before 11. I told the front desk they can check what time I called the bellhop and check with valet on when we picked up the car. Seems like they are eager to charge extra instead of verifying everything. Service has change a lot since last year. Next time I am going back to Loews.

Room Tip: Stay in the Chateau tower not Versailles
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LindaH0212

Dear Linda,

We take customer service very seriously, and appreciate your feedback in order to improve our service level in the future. We value you as a guest and look forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations during a future stay.