91 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$970
Hotels.comUS$962
Expedia.comUS$962
6,106 results
All reviews rooftop pool sand box filtered water south beach main pool beautiful hotel amazing service favorite hotel lobby bar pool staff ocean view tesla emily pools habitat sandbox 1hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Michelle greeted us at the front desk when we arrived late from a long flight. She could tell I was disappointed we weren't able to confirm a reservation at Watr for the next night and went out of her way to secure us a reservation last minute, and promptly followed up with a call/email to let us know she got us in. This type of customer service is truly appreciated and will play a key role in us returning to the hotel (on top of how very lovely it is already). Thank you Michelle!

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank BKS1209
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Came to have a beach day with some friends and had a great time. The personnel was very attentive and ensured us a nice stay at the hotel beach. Sophia made us flavorful drinks and took care of our needs in the best way possible, such a lovely girl. If you the change definitely ask for her, she’s amazing!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Beautiful hotel! Great beach venue and multiple pools for variety. Food is excellent. Overall service is good. Two standouts are Fred - who is helpful with all service - logistics, transportation, luggage, recommendations, etc. and Michael in the restaurant. Both are amazing, friendly, and do not hesitate to go over and above! Disappointed that the Beach Club was closed during our four day visit and the private cabanas seemed overpriced. Otherwise, it was a perfect stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021

My friends and I had a nice time today at the beach. They seated right in front of the water, we also got some amazing drinks and food and I would like to mention the good service that we had. I believe her name was Sophia, such a lovely girl and professional. Thank you, guys! we will be coming soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2021

I had a very nice time! This is a great place to relax on the water and get some sun. I enjoyed the drinks and food a lot. The service is also great...Sophia was so friendly and attentive! She helped me with everything I needed :)

Trip type: Travelled solo