US$371
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$333
US$255
  • Pool
Freehand Miami(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$212
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$421
US$361
roomertravel.com
  • Beachfront
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$172
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$158
Priceline
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$163
Priceline
3,856 results
All reviewsthompson hotelseagrape restaurantpool areamid centurymid beachocean viewbeach staffbalcony rooman umbrellabeautiful hotelbeach accessresort feeamazing servicespecial thanksart decolong weekendlounge chairs
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Loved our room and it really lived up to the advertised photos! Loads of space and wonderful good quality design and decor. There was a balcony but it wasn't very private but it did add to the spaciousness of the room. The bed and pillows were so comfortable and we slept really well, apart from one night when our 'neighbours' could be heard loud and clear! Good gym facilities which were well used. There was an outdoor exercise area too which meant there was a bit more space for everyone. The swimming pools were very popular but quite crowded - not quite my thing but everyone was having a great time. We loved the beach - excellent service and perfect being right by the sea. We stayed seven days and time just flew by....hope to back again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SAH123_10
Claudia D, Assistant Director of Rooms at The Confidante Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

SAH123_10,

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. It's true what they say, "times flies when you're having fun" and sounds like you had some fun with us here. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I was really impressed with this boutique hotel. Located on the beach about 15 minutes from South Beach. The hospitallity was great. We arrived early and luckily we were able to get into our room early. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and treated us superbly. From Andrew at the front desk, to the pool servers: David and Oscar, to Mar the pool bartender. All the pool and beach attendants. Our housekeeping was also great. The rooms were bigger than I expected for a small hotel. Nice to have a balcony even though it was too small to actually use. We didn't eat at the restaurant only by the pool. The pool menu was limited. It could have offered more diverse options. Drinks were good. I liked that they had a little coffee bar area with quick bkfst snacks to buy, but the little market across the street had better options and of course cheaper prices. We enjoyed our stay and can see ourselves returning to The Confidante in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Linnet L,

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant time with us. The staff does aim to go above and beyond for our guests and I am thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The hotel check-in has many problems. If your planning to get here early, don’t expect to check in. Bring bathing suits in a separate bag so you can enjoy the sun. Check in time is four o’clock, that didn’t happen. After several times going to the front desk we were able to get our room at 4:30. This was done as a “favor” by moving our original room to a different one. Others were not so lucky, as we left for dinner other people were still waiting for a room 6:30 ish and when we returned someone was waiting to get in their room. This was at 9:00. Other problems seem to be housekeeping, they work til 6:00 and we heard people complaining it was almost dinner time and the rooms still weren’t clean. Hard to get ready with no clean towels. My room was cleaned at 3:00. On the positive side the room is nice and spacious. It is a king deluxe. Pool can be a problem getting chairs and once you have them don’t be away to long(20 minutes) when you get back they are given away. Outside staff are friendly, waitstaff very helpful. I hope this hotel gets there stuff together since the property is very nice. Until then I can’t recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maryann R
Claudia D, Guest Relations Manager at The Confidante Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Maryann R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us, your feedback is very much appreciated and gives us the opportunity to address issue and improve our services.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience of your room not being ready in a timely manner, that is not the kind of experience we strive for. I hop you have a chance to visit us again, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to assist with any arrangements.

Kindly,

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Everyone was so friendly and willing to make us feel very welcomed and on vacation!!! I would go back and recommend in a heartbeat. Every worker went out of their way for us! Pool and beach were both fun and clean! Food was reasonably priced and loved getting lunch and drink service on the beach. Drinks were a little expensive but I guess that is to be expected. They were great with towels and chairs not like some hotels that watch over you and are strict about their 2 chair or towel limit. Little things like that make a difference.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

lovemy3children,

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us. Our team aims to go above and beyond for our guests and I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Came with 4 friends for a girls trip and had the best time! The staff was extremely attentive and friendly. Ben on the beach was great, checking in regularly to make sure we had everything we needed. Definitely would come back and recommend to others

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anne F

Anne F,

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that you had a fun girls trip. Glad to hear that Ben was very accommodating on the beach. We hope to see you ladies again soon!