2,257 results
All reviewstavern restauranthappy hourfront desksouth beachmid beachsun deckfree drinksfree shuttleairport shuttlevalet parkinggreat boutiquesmall poolbeautiful hotelbeach chairsper dayresort feean umbrella
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in a very quiet area of Miami. There is a airport shuttle that will pick you up and and take you to MIA airport. I stayed at the hotel with my infant daughter and all the staff there were so nice and accommodating. They came by to check on me and my baby from time to time. The restaurant is a bit pricy but the food is fresh and delicious. Breakfast and dinner was great. The hotel is located a block from the beach. The pool is nice and clean. And got the hotel at a pretty decent price so the experience was great for what i paid for.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Roberto H, General Manager at Hotel Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Sharrdonay Thank you for taking the time to write your awesome review. We love to know you had a nice time with us. We work hard to make sure our guests enjoy their stay. Please think of us for your next trip to Miami Beach. It is nice to have guests like yourself in our property. Do come back and let us know. My direct email is roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com if there is anything we may do prior to your arrival.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I arrived in Miami for the 1st time, so happy for my getaway. The hotel lobby was busy and had a line. However, Rudy Pellegrino and Lazaro Castillo were by far the most charming, fun, and accommodating front desk agents I have ever encountered. I made no special requests, yet, they treated me like royalty with service above and beyond, anticipating needs that I didn't even know I had.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank NorthStar693188

THANK YOU . It is our pleasure to take care of guests like you. We are so glad we made you feel special. We work hard to make sure our guests enjoy their stay. Please come back and stay with us again. If I may be of any assistance prior to your arrival please do let me know. roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com
Please come back and stay with us again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Checked in early and they stored our bags and gave us towels for the beach which was a short block away. There are lounge chairs provided by the hotel on the beach. Pool is small but nice. Rooms were spacious, clean and well decorated. No coffee in the room but is available in the lobby for a big price. Restaurant was not the greatest - we had to wait too long for food, and my husband was very disappointed in his ceaser salad with chicken - no flavor and dried out chicken. Not really walking distance to the art deco district but is a short uber ride away. Really appreciated the free shuttle to the airport.

Room Tip: We could see the ocean from our room #513.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

pattyjeff Thank you kindly for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your feedback. If you care to share more about your experience at the Tavern I may be reached directly at roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com I will make sure the Tavern management is aware of this. We are sorry about your experience. We are glad your stay at the hotel was a good one. Please think of us for your next trip to Miami Beach.
Regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Nice and well decorated hotel, located close to the beach in Miami Beach.
Comfortable room, quiet. Nice pool, sun in the morning and afternoon, shadow late afternoon and evening.
Food is good and portions are huge!!
Accessible for disabled people.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Roberto H, General Manager at Hotel Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

ademarion Thank you for taking the time to write your review. WE are happy to read you enjoyed your stay while in Miami Beach. We work hard to make sure our guests have a nice place to stay and making the their home away from home. Please come back and think of us on your next visit to Miami Beach. I may be reached directly at roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com if there is anything you may need prior to your visit. I will make sure the Tavern staff knows your enjoyed our restaurant.
Regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This hotel basically stole $250 from me.
They charged me $250 for smoking and I DID NOT SMOKE and they were was no evidence or effort on their part to reconcile.
I would avoid staying at this hotel at all costs.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Daniel A We are sorry you feel this way. We have very strict systems in place. We inspect the room on a daily basis and if our sensors indicate there is smoke inside - there has to be smoke inside the room. Upon check out there were evidence of smoking inside the room. When a guest smokes inside a room the room has to be placed Out of Service for two days until it the curtains are cleaned and sanitized, A Ozone machine needs to be placed to take the smell away and leather cleaned for over 24 hours. There are non smoking signs inside the room and property. We are a non smoking property. Once again. We are sorry you feel this way. I may be contacted directly at roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com Upon check in you electronically signed the agreement given to you on a yellow welcome letter. Charges apply.,
Respectfully,