1,983 results
All reviews ocean drive beach bag duplex suite in south beach two blocks wine hour hot tub washington ave great boutique small hotel valet parking main building happy hour loved this hotel the entire staff pool area is anglers
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

My mother and I just wrapped up a visit to this hotel and I couldn't have been more impressed by the staff and their willingness to make you feel more like family instead of a guest! I called in the day before to let them know that we were celebrating my mom's retirement and we were greeted with chilled champagne and a note from the staff attached to a "chill pill" package. The staff always went out of their way to ensure we enjoyed our stay, which included one of the valets chasing down an open top bus to make sure we didn't miss our city tour. The hotel is nicely appointed and cozy. In the evening, it was a welcomed break from the Ocean Drive hustle and bustle! From the front desk to the bartenders, this place ROCKS! I will certainly return. Thanks to all for the wonderful memories!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank abgman2
Jacqueline P, General Manager at Kimpton Angler's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2015

Abgman2
Thanks for your wonderful comments and amazing compliments. We are glad to hear that you felt like home and that our attentive and friendly staff took good care of you.
We are looking forward to your next stay with us. Please return soon.
Best wishes from The Anglers Miami South Beach, A Kimpton Hotel.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Our second year at The Anglers and once again, top-notch service (I suggest reading my first review as I won't go into as much detail in this one).

The reason for the 4-star rating and not 5-star is because the room I booked wasn't available and so on the first night we stayed in a room that wasn't as nice as our room last year. However, Nick (who's a real credit to the hotel) was fantastic and upgraded the remaining 2 nights of our stay as well as giving us a bottle of champagne.

The service, rooms and atmosphere were as great as ever.

Still remains our first choice for Miami!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PJB748

PJB748
Thanks for your wonderful comments. We are happy we are still your favorite hotel, even your preferred room type was not available. We appreciate your loyalty and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Best wishes from The Anglers Miami South Beach, A Kimpton Hotel

Reviewed 29 September 2015

I stayed at this hotel because trip adviser said it was the #1 hotel in South Beach and it didn't hurt it was a Kimpton Hotel so I could get some points. To be fair as the #1 hotel there isn't a whole that stood out for me but I did enjoy my stay. The hotel feels small and the light staff mean you can know the bell hop and everyone who mans the front-desk before you leave. Speaking of the staff they were very friendly. I can't say they went above and beyond but I didn't have any special needs or requests so it's not saying they would not.

I stayed in the pool house villa and had another King suite that aligned the pool. Both rooms were nice however not clear the pool house villa truly lived up to the what one might imagine given the title.

The proximity to Ocean drive and the hotel's restaurant were both highlights.

The only downside was well the other people staying there. Not really their fault our group was in Miami to party and that extended to the pool at hour hotel. One night we were kicked out of the pool due to complaints and another time my music was too loud in my villa (it was early in the evening and hey I paid for the villa)

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank jporter79

Jporter79
Thanks for your review and for checking us out as a top rated hotel on Tripadvisor. We are known as an oasis on South Beach, where our guests come to relax and get a good night’s rest. We thank you for your understanding and compliance.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay overall. Return as our guests when your travels bring you back to Miami South beach.
Best wishes from The Anglers Miami South Beach, A Kimpton Hotel.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Spent a single night at the Anglers having flown into Miami. A little difficult to spot on Washington Ave but well worth finding. A gem of a hotel with fantastic staff and wonderful accommodation. Parking is a little pricey at $38 a night but we wouldcertainly return.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fbg162

Fbg162,
Thanks for your fantastic review. We appreciate your kind compliments regarding our charming hotel and attentive, genuine caring staff.
We hope you will be our guest again. Please return soon.
Best regards from The Anglers Miami South Beach, A Kimpton Hotel

Reviewed 26 September 2015

My fiancée and I decided to cancel our wedding plans here in Chicago and have a very small ceremony at South Pointe park in South Beach Miami. After a week of searching for accommodations we decided on Kimpton's Angler hotel, and it was a great decision. Our Bi-level Patio Jacuzzi suite Room 112 was spacious and amazing. The location was ideal, close to Ocean Drive and the beach, but just far enough away for a little peace and quiet. However, the staff and the service we received was the star of our trip. I don't take exemplary service for granted, and Angler's staff and service is just that, a real 5 star outfit. They accommodated me and my fiancé (now my wife) every request, and exceeded our expectations. It started with Steve the restaurant manager, who I was in contact with a couple of months before our stay, while trying to solidify our reservations for 20 people for brunch. I also arranged with Steve to have our wedding cake delivered to the hotel, so we could serve it to our guests after brunch. Brian was there to greet us when our cab arrived the first day, and seem to always be there with a smile to answer any of our questions. He was also recently married, so I appreciated his words of encouragement, when I told him how nervous I was about the upcoming ceremony. Thanks Brian! I would also like to mention how helpful the young gentleman at the front desk was but his name escapes me right now. Juan and Douglas were the servers for our brunch party, and the two of them handled 21 guests with ease patience and a smile. I'm also a fan of fine Gin's and Juan was nice enough to let me sample St.Georges Roth gin which is delicious by the way. Simply put Angler's help me through one the most important and stressful times of my life. Thank you Angler's.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Emanuel A

Emanuel A,
Thanks for sharing your amazing comments from you weekend at our hotel and congratulations from all of us on your Wedding. We are thrilled that you had the best time of your life, and that our staff, especially Brian, Juan, Douglas and Steve went out of their way to create lasting memories.
We hope to welcome you and your wife each year for your wedding anniversary.
Best regards from The Anglers Miami South Beach, A Kimpton Hotel