“Just what I needed”
other travellers have booked this property
Our Beach & Park that await you only 2 streets away :)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Our Beach & Park that await you only 2 streets away :)
A truly historical Art Deco building.
As you arrive, Privacy and Flowers greet you :)
Isn't it great to have a Full Kitchen... just in case you want to cook!
We installed a sliding divider to offer some privacy in-between the living and bedroom areas.
Huge walk-in shower with powerful shower head!
Washer & Dryer, and walk-in closet.
The path to our condo owners & guests pool.
Splish, Splash in our private pool that's only available to owners & their guests!
Refreshing to swim in or enjoy a bottle of wine while lounging.
Here's a private place to BBQ within our private property
Secure entrance
Elevator service to our floor.
Perfect for an early morning coffee, or a glass of wine :)
Ocean Drive awaits you 3 streets away!
My lovely wife looking for the perfect spot in the sand for us to tan.
A few steps away from our condo, and you can rent a two-wheeler.
Just another day in the sun... and WELL deserved!
For just 25 cents, catch this bus, one street away from our condo & travel all around South Beach!
Here's all the stops the 'South Beach Local Bus' makes for only 25 cents!
I think our beach is the best. Quiet, soft sand, clear water and Peace & Relaxation.
South Pointe Park. A place to stroll, bike, run, eat, RELAX! It's 3 streets south of our condo :)
East South Pointe Park.
Taking a Cruise? The port is only 5 miles from our front door!
Taking a Cruise? The port is only 5 miles from our front door!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dealeya
“Just what I needed”
Reviewed 17 January 2016 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I decided to grab one of my girlfriends (my Mom this go around) and take a road trip to Miami. Passed a lot of beaches on the way and paid ridiculous money in tolls, but the trip turned out great. Jesse was very eager to assist. He made contact very frequently, from the beginning of my inquiry. I believe in part b/c he was eager to have the apartment rented, but even more so, he was genuinely excited about sharing what he knew about the city, so that we'd have a great time. The apartment was just enough for the two of use. Just a short walk to the beach and places to eat, we didn't have to move the car unless we wanted to. Grateful for the option to purchase a parking pass from the owner. The apartment equipped beach chair, umbrellas, towels and toys for kids (didn't need those). The washer and dryer came in handy. The space was small, but organized so that all of it was functional. I love that it was in the art deco area. Much more my speed. I'm a vegan and there was a vegan restaurant nearby. Only one small issue w/ the wifi pasword. It was swiftly solved. I hope to travel to Miami again one day and hopefully this rental will be available.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Friends
856danak
“Great place for couple that plans to eat out a lot”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This apt was centrally located for us. It was a few blocks from the beach, South Pointe Park, a kid’s playground, running trails, and transportation. We’ve stayed on Ocean Drive before, so being in the neighborhood was nice and quiet. We (couple with small child) took the express bus from the airport for only $2.65/pp and it dropped us off just 3 blocks away. It was easy to find the place as the pictures are recent and detailed instructions on how to get inside. The place was clean enough (dusty in some places) and looked exactly like the pictures. Unfortunately we spend a whole day at the emergency room and that wasn’t so close by, so a tip on the buses is that Google uses bus numbers, while the actual routes are letters.

Pros:
Central location
Good restaurants nearby. Jesse gave a great list before heading down, but I’ve included some of our highlights at the bottom.
Jesse provided chairs, umbrellas, and beach toys
Grocery store is a few blocks away (next to free trolley that goes to Lincoln Road)
Car rental is nearby too, but we never used it since the weather was great
Pool is small and shaded most of the day, but I like that is has a seat around most of it, great for kids.
Jesse checked in everyday and sent email of local events.

Cons:
Pictures are accurate, but be aware there is very limited kitchen counter space.
The pullout couches were not very comfy, but Jesse does provide a thick cushion if you are using the bigger couch.
The cleaning service is “Penny wise, pound foolish” in regards to leaving behind enough dishwasher and laundry detergent for your stay. For a 6 day stay, they left only one tablet of each expecting you to get your own. Had I known, I would have brought my own from home. I mean, the point of having an apt is so that you have a kitchen to cook. And there are only 4 bath towels, so it would have been nice to wash them a few times during our 6 day stay.

Suggestions:
Thermostat is locked. Wish Jesse had a Nest thermostat and just turned it down with the app when people weren’t around.
There are lots of pillows to pick from, but when you are not using them...there’s no good place to put them except on the floor.
The doors for the closet and bathroom are very wide. If renovating in the future...I’d suggest a sliding door for the bathroom because you could never open it all the way.
We used the stove and toaster at the same time, so there was no room for preparing food on the counters. Seems like a cart would fit next to the door, that would be nice to have shelves and roll out when needed or hang the toaster from the bottom of the cabinet.
The bar stools are fine for a couple, but was hard when our child wanted to sit with us during meals. IKEA makes tables that could seat 4, and fold up to seat 2. A lower table would also help with a surface to prepare food.

Food:
Nutella pie at Buon Pane Italiano
Pork chops at 11th street Diner (famous by Guy Fieri)
Cubano and Cafe con Leche at Las Olas Cafe (recommended by Jesse)
Double Fried wings at Drunken Dragon (warning - there is no sign out front, just says MARKET)

It was a great place to stay and I'm glad I didn't rent a car.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The room dividers are a kid magnet.
Travelling group: Young Children
People with disabilities Older travelers
fearoftra...
Detroit, Michigan
“Very misleading and took advantage of us because of another bad airbnb host”
Reviewed 16 December 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

He sets the air at 78 degrees and then locks the thermostat. I don't know of anyone that sleeps in such a hot mess. Charged $25 for a $2 towel that we used to clean his dirty toilet. Also this guy had the audacity to charge a credit card fee on top of the paypal fee which makes no sense. Also just added hidden charges $95 a day is a total lie expect $250 a day

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and ease of accesss and location
Liked least: The home owner and his lies
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Dec 2015
THE TOTAL SATISFACTION OF OUR GUESTS IS OUR #1 GOAL!
Please take a moment and read through ALL of our other reviews. You will find this to be the absolute truth.

Let me continue to address the rest of this review that is FILLED with inaccuracies and lies.

Firstly, this reservation phone call came to me late in the evening from a DESPERATE guy looking for accommodations through CRAIGSLIST.

"Took advantage"

MY RESPONSE - What a LIE! Actually, I got up from bed and started to do everything I could to accommodate him, his "wife" & business partner. We exchanged phone calls back and forth until they were settled in at our condo. I contacted him & his "wife" the next morning to ensure that they had everything that they needed. They requested some parking passes, so I arranged to have his "wife" get some from our building manager for their use. After the exchange and confirmation that they had everything that they needed, he replied "Thank you so much" (I am reading his text messages saved on my phone, along with ALL the other correspondence)

"Very deceiving pictures and description. States can sleep 4 people that is just laughable."

MY RESPONSE - We book families of 4 people frequently. Additionally, when we travel down there, all 4 of us sleep comfortably. We use the bed & the pull out sofa every time.

"He sets the air at 78 degrees and then locks the thermostat. I don't know of anyone that sleeps in such a hot mess."

MY RESPONSE - Our cleaning service sets the A/C on 74-76 degrees. All the rentals in the building have a locked cover placed on the AC to prevent guests from creating a situation where the AC runs continuously, windows are accidentally left open and mold forms in the duct work. The humidity in Miami Beach is very high and conducive to this problem. It's happened before to other condo owners, and we're preventing such a situation from happening to us. Guests can easily ask for the temperature to be set down lower or higher, depending upon their personal preferences, and we accommodate their request immediately.

"Charged $25 for a $2 towel that we used to clean his dirty toilet."

MY RESPONSE - The towels were used to remove mascara/makeup. We have posted on the door all fees for towel replacement if guests choose not to use the makeup remover towelettes that we supply at no charge. If towels are stained & need to be replaced, our cleaning services goes out, buys replacements & charges me for the towels & their time. Even though I had photos of the mascara on the towels, I went ahead and paid for the towels, and REFUNDED him for the towels he ruined.

"Also this guy had the audacity to charge a credit card fee on top of the Paypal fee which makes no sense."

MY RESPONSE - The fees that he paid included State, City & Paypal fees. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Also just added hidden charges $95 a day is a total lie expect $250 a day"

MY RESPONSE - Our rates start at $95/day. NO BOOKING IS EVER charged more than what our guests see, review & expect. Guests have an opportunity to review ALL charges BEFORE they pay.

**Now to TOP things off, he contacts PayPal and disputes the ENTIRE reservation transaction, trying to get a FREE RIDE for his 3 nights! Of course PayPal reads through all of his deception and sends me this email reply;

SUBJECT: We've decided Case ID #XX..XX in your favor.
We completed our review and decided this case in your favor. Any money that may have been temporarily held has been returned to your PayPal account.

MY LESSON LEARNED - Irregardless of how accommodating you might try to be to people that "appear" to be in real need & desperate for immediate accommodations, BE CAREFUL. Since this experience, I no longer accept last minute desperate reservations. It's just not worth it. Let a local hotel or corporate chain deal with their shenanigans & attempts to get a FREE RIDE!
Abelenaj
Plano, Texas
“Truly paradise, MINUTES from the beach!”
Reviewed 20 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This property is absolutely beautiful - both inside and out. Upon arrival you are surrounded by incredible landscape and a very well kept porch/outdoor area. It's a gated community that is quiet and relaxing. The condo itself is AMAZING! Everything, and I do mean everything, that you need is inside! A full kitchen with a coffee pot, toaster, and blender and a great seating area to enjoy breakfast if you're eating in. The living room and bedroom are modern with clean lines and color, but with a cozy "at home" feel to it. There's also a washer/dryer......and that was great, not to mention the beach toys, umbrella (both beach and rain), chairs, and even an iron!! Definitely hotel amenities - with the "at home" feel!

Location, location, location is SPOT ON! You are minutes from the beach and literally a block from some of the most amazing food on South Beach! If you prefer the Ocean Drive scene - again...you are mere steps away from all the festivities!! BUT.....once you turn the corner onto the street of this property - it's an oasis of calm and relaxing, private and cozy. BEST location regardless of your plans!

Expect nothing less than exceptional customer service from the owners! From the booking process through your stay - you will be taken care of! Their advertisement claims that it's Paradise - no false advertising there.....it truly is! The photos you see are incredible, but they do not do the property justice - it's even more amazing in person! Book here if you're headed to Miami!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and condo amentities!!
Liked least: That I couldn't stay longer!
Travelling group: Friends
Families with young children
Yanssie U
“Simply Relaxing”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Me and my boyfriend stayed in Miami Beach for a week. We drove from NC instead of flying. This place was all it was said to be a nice, clean, and quiet place to stay its away from all the noise of Ocean Drive, but yet close enough to go walk, literally just a few blocks down the street. Since we drove Jesse was very attentive and was able to get us a parking pass. We were planing to go into Miami and go to the zoo, but if your just planning in staying in Miami Beach honestly you don't need a car. You can walk or take the local route for 25 cents or walk around which is what we did. To break it down

Bed- was comfy and soft
Kitchen- has everything you need to reheat, microwave, pots, sink was soap. Fridge was clean with ice in freezer. Plates and cups.
They also provided beach towels and beach toys, chairs, and a cooler bag.
Location was close to everything, Jesse even provides you with a few good places for you to try. We mostly used Yelp to find some good local places. I would recommend Bolivar, food was good, and the price was decent. Again you are literally just a few blocks away from the beach and from South Beach Park that leads to the pier.
The only negative thing which is really minor was wifi was spotty at time, I sometimes used my phone data instead of the wifi, but other than that this place was awesome and it is well worth the price.
Do yourself a favor and avoid the resort fees and high hotel prices. The owner was always very responsive to messages during our stay. Another thing I appreciated was up Jesse has pictures to show you a step by step process, picking up the key, unlocking/locking the door. If given the option I would stay here again.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Spotty Wifi
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing