Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic two days on Hollywood Beach

My wife and I needed a getaway. We both work in healthcare and had not been able to get away in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Joshua H
Logan, Ohio
Great day

Had a great day on Hollywood beach because of Billy taking care of us sooo well!!! Thank you... read more

O7207YAdanield

Recommended experiences in and around Miami Beach
from US$40.34
from US$29.99
from US$67.99
from US$35.10
1,884 results
All reviews an umbrella beach service day bed needed anything great customer service chairs and umbrellas hollywood beach awesome service beach experience girls trip these guys great beach chuck cabana bernard marquee miami
Selected filters

Thank you billy!!!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank O7207YAdanield
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Quick friendly service. Made our day at the beach most comfortable. Good section of beach. Close to shops, restaurants, and bars.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank RickyGriffey
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cannot say enough great things about the staff and experience I had parasailing and jet skiing. I have never done either in my life, and the jet ski is specifically what I was the most passionate about. Julio and Andy, were the two gentlemen I had the privilege of going on my tour with. They made the time we had during our ride not only safe, fun, and captivating, but did not make me feel at any point it was my first time. I vividly remember Julio saying to me "man, you are smiling from ear to ear, you being happy makes me happy". There is no doubt in my mind that my experience is attributed to Julio, and Andy as well.

I would also like to give high credit and marks to Chris and Emily as well. They were extremely helpful and accommodating in answering my questions, and getting me set up with everything beforehand. The first initial conversations I had with Chris, were extremely critical and vital to me deciding to go ahead and do the jet skiing. PLEASE ensure that Chris, Julio, Andy, and Emily all receive high marks and recognition for their service and accommodation.

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank eskor-eyo
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

Coreem is amazing. Super cool & helpful. Got us chairs & towels right away. Highly recommended. Excellent service

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank 333ell
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

Kareem made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed on Miami’s South Beach after renting our chairs. They had run out of chair covers and he told us he’d bring them in 5-10 minutes. He actually did! He refused a tip, yet provided excellent service. Look for Kareem at Boucher Brothers if you head around 9th Street.

Date of experience: December 2020