8,232 results
All reviews pool area lincoln road large hotel ocean drive partial ocean view beautiful hotel city view pool staff service charge fitness center an umbrella great pool per day lounge chairs beach service beach access the ritz
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve never left a review but this time I felt compelled to do one.

From check-in onward this was a great trip and the hotel staff was incredible. Again, I don’t think I’ve ever said that, even after 100+ business trips in the last few years.

Specifically:

- Valentina at check-in was friendly and helpful and fast. That’s not even saying enough. Ok, for the zillionth time - I’ve never had a check-in experience with mentioning. But this time I just gotta comment on it.

Then:

- the rest of the hotel staff, with zero exceptions, was super nice and helpful
- My meeting space was setup and ready to go exactly right
- everything was clean, all the time, everywhere
- The pizza (from the coal or brick oven or whatever) was amazing

Ok, that’s my review. I’ll be back. I won’t ever stay anywhere else in South Beach.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Where's the 0 star option. Advertise itself as a luxury hotel but I've had better customer service in motel 8 before. Booked a $300 per night room. Automatically put me, my wife and toddler in a double bed room and when we requested a king size bed, they tried to up-charge us another $60 per night. Apparently we booked the poor people option and this comes with limited king size beds. The beech chairs seem to have bodily fluid stains on them. I haven't even finished my first 24 hours in this place writing this review.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Y54QF_
Alex T, General Manager at Loews Miami Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

شريف ي, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our guests' experience is our No. 1 priority, and we're truly disheartened to hear of your disappointment thus far. We'd like to take this opportunity to learn how we can improve your stay -- if there's anything we can do or if you have any further feedback you'd like to share, please email us directly at miamicustomerservice@loewshotels.com.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Nice Hotel, with very friendly and accomodating staff, everyone at the front desk, pool bar, restaurants... was very helpful and friendly even during the very busy hours! Hotel amenities and rooms were great.
To get a chair at the pool was quite a challenge though, the pool side area seems a bit too small compared to the number of rooms especially during busy season.
The room was very nice; housekeeping could have done a better job although.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Ted, thank you for your review! Our team members are the key to the exceptional experiences we provide, and we're glad that everyone you encountered, from the Front Desk to our restaurant staff, provided you with the friendly and attentive service Loews is known for. We appreciate your feedback about the pool and are working to improve the situation. We look forward to welcoming you back to Loews Miami Beach soon for another fantastic family getaway!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

great hotel with lovely rooms and great common grounds. Good service and lovely location. Disliked how busy it was (full of conference people and full of outsiders at the beach). Temperature too cold inside hotel. Had to be a bit aggressive to take advantage of free offers (banana boat, goos chairs at pool or beach)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review! We're delighted that you enjoyed our redesigned resort and modernized guestrooms. We understand that the hotel might have been busier than you would have liked during your stay, but we hope we were still able to provide you with the personalized service every Loews guest should expect from us. We'll be sharing your comments with the rest of the team as we strive to continually improve upon our service and offerings, and hope that you will join us again for another relaxing getaway soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The Loews Hotel in Miami's South Beach is like an Caribbean island paradise. What a perfect getaway here in the US because you don't need a passport. Steps away from the beach, the famous Ocean Blvd. restaurants and shopping. A great time to be in Miami in April after spring break less crowded and perfect weather around 80 degrees. We enjoyed throughly for a weekend getaway and looking forward to going back soon.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alex T, General Manager at Loews Miami Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for choosing Loews Miami Beach Hotel for your weekend getaway! We're thrilled you were able to escape to paradise with us and enjoy our central location in the heart of South Beach and the perfect weather. We look forward to welcoming you back for another South Beach escape soon!