All reviews south beach mid beach private beach sister property king room directly across the street roof terrace beach service great boutique home away from home public parking small hotel chairs and umbrellas would highly recommend this hotel beautiful hotel collins avenue valet service
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I love this place!!! Estefania and Charles are the greatest!!! It was Charles birthday but he made it like every day was our birthday! This place is beautiful, clean, and second from the sand. It doesn’t get any better!!! Love it!!!! LEOS FOR LIFE!

Follow me on Instagram @the_hug_dealer_

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristine D
Lianet_Perez, Rooms Supervisor at Casa Faena, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Kristine D,

We are so excited about your recent review of your stay at Casa Faena! Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback on our staff as well as our hotel. We are glad that Estefania and Charles were able to assist you and give you service that exceeds your expectations, especially on such a wonderful occasion as Charles' Birthday! We are also glad you find the hotel to be beautiful, clean and enjoyed our location. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

This hotel is very charming and the staff is great! We loved the rooftop deck with an unobstructed view of the ocean and the indoor library that is flooded with natural light. Our room was also lovely and the bed was extremely comfortable. Jerry and Alejandro were so nice and took great care of us. I would totally stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dani W

Dear Dani W,

On behalf on the entire Casa Faena Family we are warmed and delighted by your gracious words and detailed account of your time with us. I am pleased to read that you found the hotel very charming and were impressed with our staff, especially that of our precious team-members: Jerry and Alejandro who had such an impact on your stay! We are also happy to know you enjoyed the unobstructed view of the ocean from our rooftop deck and were impressed with our indoor library, in addition to the comfortable hotel room. We hope to welcome you back the next time you're in Miami Beach!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful small hotel with easy access to the beach. Professional service from Estephania from check-in to check-out including a welcoming chilled sparkling wine. Breakfast in the lobby was tasty and a convenient way to start a morning spent on the beach.
I'll come back here in a second!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank bradp623

Dear bradp623,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Casa Faena. The Casa Faena family and I are pleased to read that you enjoyed the service provided, especially that of Estefania, who we are very proud to have on our team, and that you were able to take advantage of our beach service and enjoyed our tasty breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back to Casa Faena the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I came in late from a long trip to Casa Faena. I had a rough trip. I found myself sitting at the front desk on a long conference call.

The receptionist, Estefania was absolutely outstanding. She saw I was tired and struggling to listen to the call. She brought me a glass of champagne while I sat there finishing the call, helped me check in and was an outstanding professional while I gathered myself from a long stressful day.

It’s the little things that count! Love the hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael P

Dear Michael P,

Thank you for the pleasant review of your stay at Casa Faena. We are very glad you were able to relax and enjoy our location after a rough trip and were impressed with the service provided by our friendly associates, especially by Estefania who an outstanding professional and team-member. Thank you again for your feedback, and we would love to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

We stayed at Casa Faena this past weekend and my husband & I absolutely LOVED IT!!! We were greeted by Alejandro from front office and he was so amazing to us. His hospitality & customer service was impeccable. He even showed us around & gave us a little history of the place which my husband loved because he loves history. A big thank you to George, Estefania & Lianet as well who helped us with any questions we had. I definitely recommend any one to stay here at Casa Faena!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jones0113
Lianet_Perez, Rooms Supervisor at Casa Faena, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Jones0113,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your stay at Casa Faena!
We are super happy you were impressed by the quality of the customer service provided by our hospitable associates, in particular Alejandro, who is definitely a gem to be treasured, in addition to the rest of the Casa Faena family who are all grateful you stayed here and for your treasured review. We hope to welcome you back the next time you're in the area!