“Best Service at Mila”

MILA Restaurant
Ranked #446 of 941 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Neighbourhood: City Center
Description: MILA Miami is a rooftop restaurant, lounge and mixology bar located in the heart of South Beach. The kitchen draws influences from the shores of the Mediterranean and Japan, while creating a visionary expression of flavorful and modern MediterrAsian cuisine. Dishes are served in the informal izakaya dining style, meaning they are are meant to be shared at the table. MILA Miami embodies a multi-sensory culinary and lifestyle sanctuary for our guests to escape, disconnect and have a great time. Welcome to your ‘EUDAIMONIA’, the contented, happy state you feel when you travel.
Reviewed 1 week ago

Went here for a good dinner, had Jose as our server. He was incredible! Gave us such great recommendations and really made our experience that much better. Would definitely recommend - ask for him!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a reservation for 4 people at Mila restaurant .
When we arrived the other couple wasn’t there yet.
The hostess told us to wait at the bar, but there was no space available. The other couple arrived late, but the guy wasn’t dressed properly because he was wearing shorts. The hostess told him to change so he left to buy long pants in nearest shop.
We asked the hostess to give us our table and he will join in few minutes.
She said no, wait at the bar until he returns.
I Explained to her that it was uncomfortable to stand at the bar. I asked her if we can speak with a manager and when he came he didn’t offer another solution.
The manager wasn’t accommodating and refuse our request .
When the fourth person arrived, hostess said go to the bar and she will send us a text message.
Another hostess saw my frustration and that i am about to explode so she quickly walked us to our table.
So obviously it was a ready table , so why then i was asked to wait on the bar even when fourth person came?
The employees at Mila that i was dealing with didn’t solve my problems. I was very frustrated from my experience with them.
My mood was low and I don’t have nice impressions about this place. They treat people badly

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great night with our server Jose. Dinner was delicious and great drinks. Raul is the best bartender, will make any drink you want.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really like Mila and it scored in everyway. The hostess was very accommodating even showing us a few tables. The server (Vivian) was very nice and the busboys - who work hard remained friendly and pleasant.

The restaurant is quite beautiful and I don't think there's a bad seat in the house. The vibe is so relaxed that's its hard to not have a good time at Mila.

We went for brunch and the prices (for what you receive) are reasonable and even the wine bottles we ordered did not have the often trendy restaurant ridiculous mark-ups.

The choice for brunch was plentiful and I think there is something for everyone. Many small plate options with the fish selections standing out. Our sushi rolls which are usually average at places as trendy as this were very good.

The main courses were excellent and we split the salmon and the tenderloin. The beef was good - not great but more than passable while the salmon was excellent.

Dessert was also excellent with a really nice chocolate tart being my favorite.

Mila is professionally run with great food, beautiful decor, excellent service (when I dropped my chop stick the busboy was over with a new ones in seconds) and fair (though not cheap) prices. Its a restaurant that should be on everyone's short list.

1  Thank nycnyuguy
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Scored a last minute reservation on OpenTable for last Saturday evening. At the entrance is was very exclusive and required a reservation to enter. We were quickly seated upon checkin, and loved the ambiance it was boho chic meets Mykonos. Light neutral colors, lots of glass, plants and steel. After sitting at our table we noticed 2 inside bar seats had opened up and we transferred to the bar, waitress was great about moving us. Once at the bar we were greeted very quickly, and went over the menu.
The fried shishito peppers and pork belly were amazing. Whatever the dipping sauce was w the pork belly was heavenly and we asked for a side homemade potato chips to dip them into. We had 3 of the sushi rolls all amazing but the himachi roll melted like butter. Drinks were all craft, and tasty. Only thing is when paying almost $20 for a drink nobody wants to see a measured pour. Veteran bartenders should not need this, and though I understand inventory management it takes away from the experience.

Date of visit: January 2021