Dream South Beach
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$199
US$265
US$215
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$177
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Pool
The Sagamore Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$246
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$202
US$198
Leslie Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$335
US$304
  • Breakfast included
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$375
US$348
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$174
US$562
US$438
2,473 results
All reviewsnaked tacopalmer houserooftop poolhigh barsun suiteversace mansionsouth beachocean driveglass doorfull length mirrorrooms are smalljunior suiteperfect locationboutique hotelart decostandard roompool staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took a mini vacay with my family and had the greatest time spending it pool side at the Dream South Beach. This is all thanks to the bestest and greatest customer service by pool attendants FAMOUS and ANA. Never expected that to be his real name but this guy is going very far in life. He provided us with the best location with the view of the beach. Got to take some really nice photos to share with family and friends back home in Houston Texas. I highly recommend this hotel and make sure to visit the pool to receive that great service by FAMOUS and ANA!!! This is definitely the best vacation I’ve had for a very long time!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer J
Edward V, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Wow what a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide such a wonderful review. Famous is a true force on our team as evident from multiple reviews praising his work, he recently received the award for best in Recreation for Miami and reviews like this reinforce why he is one of the best in service. Ana is also fantastic and we will ensure that both of them are commended for doing such an amazing job. We hope to see you return soon whenever you are in the south beach area.

Edward-Front Office Manager-

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been traveling to South Beach for work for almost 20 years and almost always stay at a different property depending on costs and the time of year. On this visit I was traveling with a work colleague who had never been so chose to stay at the Dream so she could be in the middle of all the action. As mentioned in the title of this review, that can be good or bad. We were in the area for work and although we wanted to go out to dinner in South Beach we were't there to "party". When I first checked in I was happy with my room but even at 7:00 pm the bar/restaurant next door was SO noisy I called downstairs to request another room. They moved me to another room on the same floor and were nice enough to come up to me so I didn't have to go downstairs with my luggage to get the key (the service overall was some of the best I have experienced in SB). When I stepped in the room seemed quiet (DJ must have taken a short break next door) so I accepted the key, and met my colleague to go to dinner. We got back around 10:00 pm and the music was SO loud now next door. I didn't feel like moving again at that time so just put the tv on and did work. I tried to fall asleep but the DJ did not stop until 2:00 am!

The next morning I went downstairs and asked if there was any other room that I could stay in that evening and explained I just could not sleep due to the noise. They were so gracious as I am sure this is not the first complaint they have had and said if I left my bags in my room they would move me when a room became available. I came back several hours later and had a great room in their building next door (there are two buildings so you access the other through their restaurant Naked Taco on the ground level or they have a bridge on the 4th floor). This was GREAT and I slept so soundly that evening. Management even included a note apologizing for the noise disturbance and included two drink coupons at Naked Taco. I ended up enjoying dinner there as well (great lobster/shrimp tacos in lettuce cups)!

I did have a chance to enjoy the pool on the roof deck and the exemplary service continued there. Because of it's location you get relatively unimpeded sun all day if you are looking to get a tan but of course there are plenty of umbrellas as well.

When I was checking out I mentioned I would love to stay at the property again but was afraid I would get a room next to that club...the concierge said I can just request a quiet room and they will place me in the building next door. Done!!!!

I have attached a photo of the club next door...looks so innocent during the day!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking time to write such a detail description of your experience with us. We are glad that our team was able to assist you at every turn. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our guest are absolutely happy with their stay so we will always try our best to make sure that your request are completed. As our concierge stated, if you let us know ahead of time we can prepare a quite room for you. We hope to have you return with us soon whenever you are in the south beach area.

Edward-Front Office Manager-

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They both were awesome! Very helpful! They helped me enjoy my trip to Miami very much.... I couldn’t have asked for assistance! I’ll be coming back very soon and I hope they are here to help us! So cool! So awesome! So understanding!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Edward V, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback! We will commend our beach team for a job well done. We hope to see you return soon!

Edward-Assistant Front office Manager-

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is a real hidden gem in South Beach. The rooms themselves are relatively basic but nicely appointed with wonderful color schemes, decor, and nice finishing touches everywhere such as cool lamps, furniture, etc.

What makes this hotel great is its fantastic location right in the heart of SoBe and is just around the corner from the Versace Mansion, Ocean Drive, and all the cool shops, bars, and restaurants in the area.

The staff is also very nice and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. While all the staff was super, the doorman Wesley was truly just the best! He was charming, funny, and was helpful to us at every turn - from bringing in our luggage and showing us to our room after check-in to providing restaurant recommendations. Thank you, Wesley! We would come back to this hotel just for him alone.

Finally, the rooftop pool has a totally chill vibe and is a great place to relax after hitting South Beach.

Stay at Dream South Beach. It truly was a DREAM!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking time to write this awesome review! We are glad to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here with us at the dream hotel form your arrival to your departure. Wesley will most definitely be commended for consistently going above and beyond for our guest as evident by wonderful reviews like this. We hope to see you return soon whenever you are in the south beach area.

Edward-Assistant Front Office Manager-

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first time in Miami was truly wonderful! Loved the hotel and all the people working there! The gentlemen working at the door were loads of fun! They all treated me with respect, and when they realized they could tease - (cut up and laugh with me), we had such a good time! Met a lovely young lady named Xenia at the pool. She worked there delivering towels to the guests that wanted to sit by the pool. She was the nicest person! Hated to leave, knowing I would never see her again. Had my picture taken with her and will always fondly remember her. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

What an awesome review, thank you so much for taking time to give us your feedback on how much you enjoyed your stay. The team will be commended for a job well done especially Xenia for going above and beyond to make your stay a memorable one. We hope to have you return soon whenever you are in the south beach area!

Edward-Assistant Front Office Manager-