“Derrell was amazing!!”
Review of Habitat

Habitat
Ranked #8 of 954 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Neighbourhood: City Center
Description: Habitat is a modern-day Mexican restaurant open for breakfast and dinner. We offer light and fit options as well as classic Mexican dishes with a twist using the freshest ingredients and handmade tortillas. Enjoy our nature inspired dining room, outdoor patio or private mezzanine.
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Highly recommend the breakfast. It was fantastic! Make sure to ask for Derrell! Best service in town!

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (580)

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Ask for Derrell…he was fantastic! Breakfast was amazing. I highly recommend the bottomless mimosas, made to order omelet, and the avocado toast was the best I ever had.

1  Thank sundayc2013
Reviewed 10 June 2021

I highly recommend their breakfast! It was fantastic, and the service was really good. Be sure to ask for Derrell! He did an amazing job.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

Nice breakfast. Was served by Mario, great server really attentive and knew what he was doing.
I had overnight oats and breakfast sandwich. The oats were really good but the sandwich was ok.

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

I love this restaurant - great food, better drinks, amazing live music sometimes. Lance is the best server I’ve ever had - so kind and very attentive. That’s why the one hotel is a staple for me