All reviews front porch rooftop pool great location south beach front desk people watching hilton brand free breakfast valet parking convention center pre cruise walking distance shopping and restaurants small hotel collins avenue corner room would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 11 August 2018

The Hampton Inn Miami South Beach is a hidden gem. Very friendly staff and great location. There is no direct beach access but you can easily walk across the street. This is the perfect hotel for a moderately priced trip to South Beach.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I've stayed at this hotel twice in the last six months on business. Both stays were problem free with a restful night of sleep. Complimentary breakfast is adequate, don't expect gourmet dining for free. Friendly and efficient front desk staff. Parking is valet only unless you want to find a parking garage somewhere and hoof it. Not cheap but worth it. Won't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms fronting on Collins if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Such a wonderful hotel with an amazing, accommodating staff and such comfortable rooms that is in an excellent location within walking distance of the beach, fun restaurants and great shopping! We will never stay anywhere else when we go to Miami!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank HappyHoustonMama
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We travelled to Miami Beach to celebrate my daughter's birthday. The hotel and its staff were beyond amazing. The hotel is located a block away from Lincoln Mall Road and the beach is directly across the street. Our room was clean, spacious and had an amazing view to Collins Ave. All employees greeted us cheerfully throughout the entire stay and made our vacation very smooth and enjoyable. I had a pleasure of interacting with Ms. Brendalis, who assisted me with a special request prior to our arrival. Ms. Brendalis provided an exceptional service and went above and beyond to accommodate us. I will definitely stay at Hampton Inn again when back in Miami. Big "thank you" to Ms. Brendalis and the entire staff for an amazing stay. We are very grateful!

Room Tip: City View Room have the best views.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here 4 nights. My initial encounter was nothing but spectacular with two gentlemen greeting me very graciously They provided all necessary information. Throughout my stay I was greeted with kindness and smiles by the front desk personnel, cleaning personnel and everyone else associated with the hotel. If you don’t like smiling faces, stay away. The hotel and rooms are kept clean. My room was very nice and comfortable. Location is perfect. Perhaps if you give me a moment I may be able to come up with something negative. No, unable to. Stay here. You will not be disappointed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business