2,899 results
All reviews the concierge lounge deco blue south beach ocean drive ocean front south end pool attendant nikki beach pool area front desk staff oceanfront room few blocks city view beach chairs beach service an umbrella restaurants and bars
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Nice boutique hotel. Moving to Lowes later in week but wanted some peace and quiet which Stanton delivered. This is the perfect place if you want to enjoy the beach and hang with well behaved adults. Room was clean and everything you would expect from a Marriott. We usually travel with kids (13 and 10) and would bring the kids next time. You have to really understand the boutique vibe of MIami and the range of quality in Hotels. Here you get the best of both worlds. The little market "la playa" maybe is .11 miles away and you can get supplies for the beach and your room. I recommend the cabana on the beach weekdays as it was like $80.00 and well worth it. We are seasoned travelers and my wife is very particular. She and I had a great time.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Justin went above and beyond to help me and my friend get a couple chairs and umbrellas during such a busy time. Super accommodating and very nice. Get to this area of the beach and enjoy the nice clean setting. We really enjoyed this beautiful sunny day on South Beach.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Justin was our concierge on the beach and he was amazing!!! He provided A+ service and checked on us often. Genesis, our server, was great also. The drinks and salmon sliders were great!! I want to go back evetytime we are in Miami just for their kindness and service. Thank you both for being amazing and making our day on the beach great!!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience with Justin & David. They were both very helpful and willing to answer any questions I had. They truly made my beach visit better. Justin ensured that our queen bed and chairs were set up to our liking. When I called, Justin answered and ensured that I had everything I needed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Like anything in south beach its all expensive. Its a good walking distance from ocean drive (restaurant and bars) also its nice and quiet. We went in Dec, it was a but quiet. Staff friendly. Rooms were good, rooms had a small kitchen etc. Valet parking is expensive $40. There is a garage next to the hotel which also has a 7/11

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends