2,914 results
All reviews the concierge lounge deco blue south beach ocean drive ocean front south end nikki beach pool attendant pool area oceanfront room front desk staff city view beach chairs beach service an umbrella the entire staff hotel restaurant
Reviewed 25 February 2017

My trip to south beach was amazing but what made it better was the service provided at the Marriott Stanton. My favorite place to relax was by the pool. The pool attendant Danielle was more than helpful. She referred me & my husband to amazing restaurants and places to site see during our stay in Miami. We would not have had the trip we did without Danielle's recommendations! The hotel was clean and whats not to love about staying in south beach? Will definitely be back next year with friends!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at The Stanton again last week. As always I was impressed with not only the front desk staff but the pool and beach staff as well. Also I never once had to open the door for myself on my arrival and departures.
The Concierge lounge staff in the evening during my stay from 02/12 - 02/16 was flawless. A huge increase in service level from previous stays.

As a return guest Michelle (front desk manager) made my every wish come true. Truly amazing service.
The room was spotless, upgraded and ready right after my early arrival.
The pool manager was very welcoming as well.

Room tip: Park view or ocean front
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregory S
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Stayed at this hotel many years ago and was recently renovated. The staff is very nice and accommodating, they go out of their way to may you feel welcome, including Alia who checked us in after our early morning flight. The hotel is on the ocean and lounge chairs are available to guests at the beach. There are two pools and it can get crowded on a warm, sunny day. The hotel is located close to shops, restaurants and the harbor with a path near the beach to take a run toward the cruise ships or Ocean Drive. We had access to the lounge and there were plenty of choices for breakfast and late day snacks. It was a nice property especially with children and has a quaint, boutique feel, not overwhelming like some of the large hotels.

Room tip: higher floor, ocean view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2017

This is our second time staying at the Stanton and already planning for our third next year. This hotel is located near South Point, it is on a quiet section of Ocean Drive. If you want to be in the hustle and bustle of the party and crowd scene this is not the location for you.
The front desk is very nice and helpful! They go above and beyond! The rooms are crisp, clean and modern. The beach chairs are a treat, which is provided by the hotel. The guys working the beach chairs are also very nice and a pleasure to talk to. They provide food service on the beach, very relaxing to have a nice cold drink! Maria was our waitress on the beach and she was such a doll.
We are already looking forward to staying at the Stanton next year!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Nice clean room but not very large for the price U pay for.
We had breakfast at the Starbucks next to the hotel.
Wifi unless you have the Marriott rewards it's not included. Even low cost hotels have free wifi nowadays.
Nice staff at the pool and restaurant.
Front desk was very gentle and professional.
A really good quiet location on South Beach.

Room tip: Rooms with ocean view are quieter
Date of stay: March 2016