Mondrian South Beach Hotel
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$153
Room Mate Hotels
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$375
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$492
US$444
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$161
US$535
US$332
  • Beachfront
The Sagamore Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$267
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$192
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$196
4,111 results
All reviewswhole foodsbay viewsouth beachpool supervisorpool areastar islandbiscayne baymiami skylinepool partyone bedroom suiteamazing poolocean drivepool servicelincoln roadamazing hotelamazing servicevalet parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am leaving tomorrow morning, but wanted to give my review now. I am thoroughly impressed with Mondrian South Beach! I arrived yesterday evening. From the first moment, the staff were all very welcoming. Check in was easy. My room on the 11th floor was lovely. I ordered room service last night as I was too tuckered out from my flight to go down to dinner. I had the Waygu burger, which was very tasty. This morning, I went down to breakfast at the Mondrian Caffe. I ate outdoors, right outside of the pool area. It was grand. The cost was $22, I believe.

I decide to venture outdoors and took a trek out to discover some galleries and shopping. Besides the galleries and shopping, I discovered that the humidity of Florida is not for me.
After I returned to the hotel, I booked a spa appointment for a massage. It was wondrous. My massage therapist, Aline Olweiron, was a dream. She was super nice and super gentle. I was a tense bundle of nerves going in and Aline made me comfortable. After the massage, I left the spa feeling relaxed and free of stress.

The room decor is interesting, to say the least. It's a hodgepodge of what seems like a few different styles, and the floating floating face staring at me, as I'm laying in bed, is, um...something. The rain shower head has a chandelier.

My stay is not quite complete, but I was excited to give this review.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kara G
robertf002, General Manager at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Kara G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of your time at Mondrian South Beach. We truly appreciate you acknowledging our efforts. I am truly pleased you had such a great stay and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If I am going to be completely honest, the hotel was okay. My party was checked into a room that had not been serviced by housekeeping, and there was trash still left behind even after they came to clean. The door to the bedroom was literally falling off the hinges. The shower leaked all over the floor. We were told a complimentary bottle of wine would be delivered to our room, but when we called after day two of no wine, we were first accused of lying about the matter before the concierge rechecked his notes and sent the bottle up. It took 20 minutes to get toiletries sent up to the room. I was a little disappointed by what we were told would be a luxury experience.

That being said, Viviana and Paola went above and beyond in their customer service. My party had a wonderful cabana experience with Viviana, and Paola was so understand about a mix-up at brunch. Both of these women deserve a raise, and I wish the entire hotel experience reflected the wonderful service they both provided.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Johanna C

Dear Johanna C,

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback and concerns. I am happy to read that our pool deck team created a great experience but am saddened we dropped the ball in other areas. I can assure you this is not the way we serve our guests and your comments are being shared with our team to see how we can improve and what happened with your stay. Please let me know if I can be of service in any way to help turn this around and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I made the reservation for my bfs birthday. When we arrived i felt that valet didnt really care about us. We grabbed our stuff ourselves went up to the very small desk. I told him we reserved a room so he said it was on the tenth floor then asked us if we wanted a higher level. I said sure why not. When we got up to the room which was 1222 it was facing the street. I payed top dollar for my room especially for the view of the bay so we went back down stairs. He seemed kind of upset to see me again i told him the problem. He told me that if i wanted a bay room it would be a studio even though i payed for a one bedroom soooo i said fine because the whole point was to have the view of the bay. So he gave us another key to a different room. We went back upstair to find a man showering in the room. We then went back down stairs and told him that someone was in the room. You could tell he was annoyed. He upgraded our room to the 14th floor with two bedrooms and a beautiful view. And i very much appreciate him for that. Had to have been the best part about the stay. Other then havin gotten a better room because of their mistake nothing was really special about this hotel. I would just like to thank Fernando for breakfast too he is a gem in a pile of rocks

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaimie H

Dear Jaime H,

I am so sorry you had issues at check in and would like to offer my assistance. If there is anything I can do to help turn this bad experience around for you, please let me know. I am glad the final solution was a good one and you enjoyed your room but i am disappointed we lost you for future visits. I hope t hear from you and thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Viviana and Paola are my favorite people!! We had an awesome cabana experience with our waitress Viviana who was so attentive with us and never missed a beat with what we were ordering. No erros. Paola was great at helping us with a situation that occurred during brunch. She is very professional and solved our issue right away. Thank you ladies!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear mrscardonanav,

The Mondrian South Beach team is all about elevated experiences for our guest and I am glad we delivered for you. I will pass along your kind words and thank you fr taking the time to acknowledge our efforts. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went to the Mondrian this past weekend and I have to say that the service that this hotel offers is amazing. From the front desk all the way to the pool area the staff is amazing. I just want to say that the pool boy Marcos helped us out the whole weekend that we stayed as he helped us get chairs during the crazy weekend parties even though it felt like there was never any chairs and his service is out of this world real nice guy. Loved the service this hotel offers and will be coming back real soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Daysi0809,

Thank you for the amazing review of your amazing time at Mondrian South Beach. Our team loves creating memorable stays and I am so glad we did just that for you. I will pass along your praise to Marco and am certain it will make his day. We look forward to your next visit and safe travels.