2,409 results
All reviewswilliam walkerdriftwood roomavocado toastpool areasouth beachmini barpool serviceresort feejunior suitepool partybeautiful hotelan umbrellaspecial thanksamazing servicegreat poolbeach staffbeach access
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

If you don’t want a crazy partying hotel this is a good fit. They have a nice balance of the Miami vibe without all of the craziness.
The staff were helpful and the rooms were clean. The views were great and the pool area and landscaping were beautiful. This was the perfect spot for a couple on vacation looking to be on the beach with proximity to restaurants.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
stevenhP6067HR, General Manager at Nautilus – a Sixty Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear JenRitMtl,

Your kind words mean the world to us and I promise your review will be a highlight for our team. Nautilus South Beach is a magical hotel with a great team striving everyday to create experiences such as yours and I am glad we succeeded for you and your partner. We hope you make us a part of your future Miami beach adventures and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

i just stayed here for the weekend with my husband. After spending $700 a night, you would think this hotel had it together. The hotel website looks beautiful and we were really excited to stay here. Unfortunately, it was really disappointing. Lets start with the large dried snot that was on my rob, that i only noticed about an hour after wearing it. Accompanied by what appeared to be an old blood stain. I brought it down to the front desk and they just said they'd bring a new one, which they did, but honestly that's so gross i figured they'd offer something as an "I'm sorry", but there was nothing. Then, by the pool, one of the lounge chairs was completely rotted, nails sticking out and everything. So dangerous. We didn't complain about that bc it was really busy at the pool and judging by how everything else had been handled, they could probably care less. I switched with my husband and used the broken one, which could only lay flat. Finally, we booked an extra night stay, and were told me we needed to move rooms for that extra night. We packed up, and brought our things down, only to be told we could have stayed in that same room. Also, there's no top sheet on the bed which is just weird. AVOID!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bd398
stevenhP6067HR, General Manager at Nautilus – a Sixty Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear bd398,

I am so sorry you experienced issues during your time with us. Furthermore, I am disappointed at the way your first complaint with the robe was handled. We have empowered our team to take action above and beyond to make things right and I am sorry we failed. I can assure you, we care a great deal about our guests and their comfort as without them we wouldn't be here. We don't take any of our guest for granted and are grateful when chosen. I hope you can accept my sincerest apology and know that if I can help in other way I am only phone call away. We would love another chance to be of service and deliver the great experience for you and your husband that we have for so many others.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Last night of a family trip in florida.
Everything was well. Very nice and big room, good staff. They gave us for free a “short” late check-out (up to 12,30) and the use of swimming pool and services all day long.
The hotel is very close to the beach with a direct access.
Very good experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ascensionato C,

I am so happy to read the Nautilus South beach provided the perfect place to end your families Florida experience. We all love what we do and I am glad our team shined for you. We would love to be of service again and if there is anything further you need, please let me know. Safe travels.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The Nautilus is very well located and rooms are ok.
People at the pool are great and the service is perfect.
The food is typically American and eating at the pool was fantastic.
Air condition maybe too strong sometimes but it’s ok.
Wallet service ok (not economic)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Marco C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Nautilus South Beach. It is wonderful to read you had a great time while with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I visited for a weekend getaway. We were there for 3 days. Each of those days, our room was not cleaned till 6 PM! That meant we had no clean towels since the night before each time we came up to shower. Also, the pool service was next to non existent. We had to ask a few times in order for someone to approach us to take our order. If service is what you like, you won’t get it here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear DisappointedNewYorke,

Wow. This is certainly not indicative of the service that we deliver each and everyday. Our team is often citied as the highlight of our guests stay and I am so sorry that was not the case for you and your friends. I can assure, your feedback is being shared amongst our managers and will be used to make improvements throughout. Again, my sincerest apologies and please let me know if I can be of further assistance.