Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best Experience ever

I Had An amazing experience with Maria and Prime Luxury Rentals. She was very helpful and very... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Simplyyqiara
55’ azimut

55’ azimut andres and Alfred were amazing. They made sure our Day was fulfilled! Every thought and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
michaelpP9531RY

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from US$1,375.00
from US$989.00
from US$120.00
from US$105.27
More Info
All reviews sea ray bachelorette party booking process was very easy vip host great assistance an unforgettable experience whole process highly recommend this company yacht charter captain plr azimut boat urbano stewardess capitan
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

A friend of mine recommended this company to celebrate my wedding anniversary, and we REALLY enjoyed ourselves, thanks to angela our agent, she helped me put together a wonderful celebration and my hubby , and family were super happy. her customer service is excellent!!!Boat was better than expected and sushi was delicious. we will be back in summer!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I have rented a boat twice with this company and every single time the experience have been amazing.
Angela is my go to agent, she gets everything ready and beautifully done. I had a great birthday gathering with my family and friends.
I would definitely recommend you guys! Great service!

1  Thank nataliejE3258YN
Prime Luxury R, General Manager at Prime Luxury Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Feel free to contact Angela next time you are in Miami :)

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Prime, and particularly Krist Sanchez, made our experience incredible!! The boat was beautiful and the captain and crew were extremely welcoming and helpful. Thank you so much for making our boat day one we won’t forget!

Reviewed 13 February 2021

Amazing and unforgettable experience! Best Birthday I had in a while and will definitely book with them in the future. We couldn't have asked for more! Captain and stew were amazing, boat was beautiful and clean...booking process was very easy with Angela, thank you Prime for a great day!

Reviewed 4 February 2021

This weekend we went on the 103 Azimut. Krist Sanchez was AMAZING. From our first conversation she won me over and continued to prove she was the best til the final moment I surprised my wife with this beautiful Yacht. Her service was impeccable. She described everything and told me everything I needed. She was there to answer every question through phone calls, text, and email. She even spoke to me in code the times I couldn't really talk due to the surprise. I will be back and I will be referring others to her aswell. Thank you so much Krist!

Date of experience: January 2021