Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Olga R
Viera, Florida

Great hotel when in Miami

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Apr 2023
Location is great! Very clean and friendly. Looks like rooms have been renovated recently. Nice little bar/restaurant. Good breakfast in morning. Best af all pet friendly 🐾. Comfortable bed and pillows.
Date of stay: March 2023
$328
  • Priceline
3.2 km from Aloft Miami - Brickell
Room service
Gorgeous resort style airport hotel
$252
  • Hilton
8.4 km from Aloft Miami - Brickell
$249
10.2 km from Aloft Miami - Brickell
Free parking
Enjoy our bayfront hotel perfectly situated at Bayside and downtown Miami
    $501
  • Lol.travel
    $329
8.9 km from Aloft Miami - Brickell
View more hotels in Miami
All reviews walking distance restaurants and bars front desk staff brickell balcony valet lobby metromover cruise uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2023

The hotel is only one block away from the Metro station and the free people-mover station, which makes it very convenient to get around and to go to the airport. There are two Publix supermarkets and plenty of restaurants nearby too. Brickell is an interesting neighborhood because it's very mixed use. There are condos and apartments mixed in with office buildings and shopping.

The hotel is what I expected from an Aloft. The vibe leans toward youth and trendiness. There is a billiards table and bar in the lobby to hang out. The breakfast was nothing to write home about. Very basic food items and limited. Fresh fruit was available, but only when I asked if there is anything. Fruits and veggies are important when traveling. ;)

My standard room was spacious and clean. I was able to spread out from junk across a bench and the desk is nicely sized. The bed was just the right firmness. I had no complaints about the room.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Paul7878
Reviewed 27 February 2023 via mobile

Was upgraded to “suite”. Never again! This place is a dump! Peeling paint, toilet paper holder falling off wall, lowest toilet I’ve seen in past 15 years, vinyl flooring popping up and crunches when walking on it, floor sticky feeling, unable to pull back blinds from non operating small door, noise from metro mover, no private balcony…small and dirty. I could go on but won’t.

Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 12 February 2023 via mobile

Aisha and Rebecca friendly HELPFUL!. rooms clean pool nice (cold) .Comped breakfast. Wonderful nicely decorated enjoyed the location. in the evening by the bar they set out chocolate covered strawberries. Delightful! Full bar. Could benefit from having more pool chairs. only 6

Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 26 January 2023 via mobile

Not your typical Marriott property! More like a hostel/dorm. Possibly an apartment complex that was converted into a hotel. Needs a bit of work, a little rough around the edges. Outdated, oddly appointed rooms. Definitely wouldn’t stay again!! Yuck!

Room tip: When I checked in, they said the hotel is under renovation. No mention of that on the Bonvoy app!
Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Passenger31468892582
Rebecca Jean, Other at Aloft Miami - Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2023

Thank you for your review and we have shared your feedback with our management team. Our hotel is currently going under rennovation and we do understand your concern. I a;pologize that our hotel didn't meet your expecatations. Once our rennovation is over , i can ensure you that things will be different.l

Reviewed 13 August 2022

My husband and I stayed here for one night before an appt with my surgeon. We had great service at the front desk area when we checked in around 10:30pm. She was very pleasant and actually upgraded our room.

The minute we came off the elevators to our room, we were hit with a heavy perfume/air freshener smell and had to walk down a long/dark hallway. As we approached our room, there were two huge housekeeping carts piled high with junk (looked like they were used for storage?). We opened the door and the same smell was in our room along with a dusty smell. I have terrible allergies and it was hard for me to get to sleep. There was dust/hair on the bathroom floor and it felt like an old dorm room or a shady Vegas hotel. The sliding doors were unlocked when we got into the room, so good thing we checked them before bed.

The next morning, my husband went down to get breakfast for us. He said all the hot plates with covers were empty. Two other business men came in and stated that this was not what they paid for. My husband was able to grab an apple and packaged oatmeal.

We were very ready to get out of the hotel, and finish our day in Miami before heading home! I could not imagine staying in this hotel for days on end with that smell and the dirt. It was the worst hotel that we have stayed in, in years. Do not waste your money or health staying in this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2022
Terrance Van Dyke, Guest Services / Front Office at Aloft Miami - Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the our leadership team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place and reviewed to prevent these from occurring in the future.

I have informed our housekeeping manager in regards to the housekeeping carts that you stated were in front of your room.

Also our breakfast is complimentary to all our guest that no one pays for. So there could have been an misunderstanding with that.

Again I am sorry that your experience wasn't a great one

Regards,