Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
A Gem in the rough

The staff was very informed and knowledgeable on all the animals and reptiles. All the animals were... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Chuck M
via mobile
WONDERFUL

I had a phenomenal time! The group was fun and our tour (natalie) was super sweet and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
lunaosorio
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from US$24.57
from US$40.34
from US$107.00
from US$63.00
1,831 results
All reviews general tour baby tiger our tour guide big cats animal lovers amazing experience tiger encounter once in a lifetime capuchin monkeys ant eater love animals photo session private zoo animal experience white lion amazing animals various animals
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

tour was great! both tour guides did an awesome job and were very patient with both the kids and adults that were misbehaving.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

My son and I did the wildlife tour and also had a private encounter with a lion cub! It was such an amazing and memorable experience. We will definitely be returning again to try out another tour and private encounter. Thank you to Michael our tour guide! He made the experience so great along with everyone else that works there. Excellent and highly recommend!

1  Thank kclove24
Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

I was in search of a place with wildlife encounters and tours. This was the place, far but worth the drive. I was running late to catch the last tour but the staff were really accommodating and understanding. The staff were also very knowledgeable about the animals and friendly. I recommend this experience!

1  Thank Vicctravels
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Getting over my phobia of snakes and getting to interact with a amazing leenmar and of course cockatooa

Reviewed 25 August 2021

My experience was beyond amazing! Our tour guide Amanda was very informative and interactive with the animals. We went on 8/21/2021 & the best part for me actually was interacting with the different animals. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to experience this. They also give you instructions on how to interact with the different animals. It was awesome and I can't wait to book another tour.