“Good sandwiches”

Cafe Bistro at Nordstrom
Ranked #382 of 4,497 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Description: Take a coffee break,grab a bite or enjoy a gourmet meal at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring organic and healthy ingredients,our restaurants range from casual to fine dining.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is a casual bistro to have a quick bite. Well hidden inside of nordstrom store. The crab bisque is very good and the sandwiches are very satisfying.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The service in this place is excellent. The salads are amazing and is very clean and neat inside . If you want great service and yummy salads you can come here . You won't regret it

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This place is great for lunch or dinner if you’re shopping at Dadeland Mall. The food is really good and the staff is friendly.
The roasted chicken is great, as well as, the pizza.
Just keep in mind it could get busy during the weekends.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I can't believe they charge $5 for an empanada and can't even warm it up, ill stick to La Carreta from now on.

1  Thank Marcos L
Reviewed 4 July 2017

My girlfriend and I frequent the Bistro.

I used to live in Broward county so I would go to the one in the Aventura mall. I introduced her to the white chocolate bread pudding and she's been a fan every since.

No we live further south and we go to the one at the Dadeland mall.

This visit was not the best. My beloved favorite sweet tasted old. That bread pudding is one of the main reasons we eat there.

I had my usually, the chicken panini, fries, and onion soup (soup was DELICIOUS). The sandwich was mediocre, which is unusual.

She had the salmon and said it was okay.

We left disappointed.