Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Hallie B

It was a good stay - However service was poor for me.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
The check-in process was great, fast, and convenient.

The service was not the best for me, on my second day I came in for a drink at the bar and was not attended to. The bar was literally empty at that time, I wasn't asked if I could be helped until 10-15 minutes of sitting and waiting. Within those 10-15 minutes another person who was not even a guest at the hotel was served before me.

When I did order with one person, he left to attend to something else, leaving me waiting for an even longer time. Another server had to come in to help me by then I was already irritated and took the drink to my room.

The room was very small, but the amazing view I had made up for it. It's definitely a room made for couples.

Overall, my stay was good.
Trip type: Travelled on business
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 3 weeks ago
Hey Citizen,

We sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered during your recent stay. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are fully committed to enhancing our services based on your experience. We genuinely hope for the opportunity to regain your trust and welcome you back for a much-improved stay.

Warm regards,
$328
  • travelup.com
3.0 km from citizenM Miami Brickell Hotel
Room service
Gorgeous resort style airport hotel
$216
9.2 km from citizenM Miami Brickell Hotel
$249
10.5 km from citizenM Miami Brickell Hotel
Free parking
Enjoy our bayfront hotel perfectly situated at Bayside and downtown Miami
  • Expedia.com
  • ZenHotels.com
    $456
1.6 km from citizenM Miami Brickell Hotel
View more hotels in Miami
All reviews citizen m cool hotel every interaction perfect location rooftop pool small room work space great hotel common areas comfy bed pleasant stay enjoyed my stay great room checking in stay there again brickell blinds
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel is trying to use technology to improve your experience - except, it doesn't. The rooms are tiny and has an ipad that controls all of the amenities . . . when it works. When checking in, it's all self help. When you ask for help, I was rudely told what to do as if I was an idiot. I'm not a technophobe, but get frustrated when we trade technology for customer experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2024

Overall experience was awesome! I look forward to staying at Citizen M again. Hopefully I will have more time to experience all of the amenities.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Stefanakis, General Manager at citizenM Miami Brickell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi citizen , Thank you for visiting CitizenM Miami Brickell and telling us about your stay. We are happy to see that you enjoy your stay with us, we strive to give amazing experiences to all guests. We hope to see you back again!! Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 14 May 2024

This was the worst experience I’ve ever had at a hotel. I would never go there again ever. I’m so mad I wasted money on it.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Stefanakis, General Manager at citizenM Miami Brickell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey Citizen,

Warm regards,
Citizen Miami Brickell Team

Reviewed 12 May 2024

Great hotel with many amenities! The rooms have features and there is friendly staff who can help. Sizes of the rooms are compact, but great for one person.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2024

Overall, the location was great, breakfast was great, staff excellent. tight space for 2 people with large luggage. So, better for a quick trip with minimal luggage.