9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$202
Expedia.comUS$202
Hotels.comUS$202
eDreamsUS$202
FindHotelUS$202
Agoda.comUS$202
4,385 results
All reviews great hotel free metromover people mover within walking distance free breakfast the breakfast area pre cruise stay restaurants and bars hotel bar would definitely stay here again easy access cruise port rooftop pool south beach business center yogurt stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

I loved nearly everything about this hotel. The location was prime for downtown Miami. Our room was 1622 - fridge and microwave included. I like that our hotel key was required to get to our floor for safety reasons.

We were extremely close to the Metromover & Trolleys. We always felt safe walking to the store (7-11 or Publix) or from the Brickell station at night.

BUT, sand (actual sand from the the beach) was on the sheets when I pulled the comforter back. This made me question the cleanliness of our room. We had not gone to the beach and I was just turning the covers back.

I called the front desk immediately. New sheets were brought up. The young man at the desk apologized and offered to switch our rooms but it was a little after 10 p.m. and after a long day of travel, my kids were already asleep in their bed.

Again, the sand is my bed was noticeable and can only be explained as a failure to change bed linen. Normally, this would result in a much lower rating, but the hotel seemed to hit the mark on every other aspect. Plus, I used disinfectant that I brought from home (per usual).

I liked the different containers for used and sanitized ink pens and the breakfast setup which required guests to tell gloved and masked employees what they wanted. All meals were then bagged and handed to guests.

The pool is on the small side but when we my son went, he was the only one there so it was perfect. Also, the pool area has nice lounging furniture for when we just wanted fresh air without leaving the property.

When I return to the area, I will definitely consider this property again. We used the Metromover a few times and it was very convenient. I don’t think we fully utilized the free transportation system though. We relied on Uber/Lyft quite a bit.

Other than location, the best thing about this property is the employees! They were all phenomenal (concierge, doormen/women, front desk members (who greeted us every morning for breakfast and handled all of our needs quickly), and breakfast and cleaning staff! All smiles and a sincere desire to make our stay memorable.

Overall, a solid property and good vacation.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MsPearl105
Eduardo Chapoval, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear MsPearl105,

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your comments are very important to recognize where we are doing a good job and where there is room for improvement. I apologize for the oversight of the sand prior to making your room available for you but thank you for your amazing comments on our location, safety measures, and most importantly staff. Also thank you for your rating im glad we ultimately could do the best in ensuring you had a great stay. We do hope you visit us again in the future for a chance to serve you even better.

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel, friendly staff, good American breakfast, we stayed there 2 nights. We will stay there again, good service! We stayed with our family. We recommend you to stay there! It in the heart of downtown.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Ran11972

Dear Ran11972,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your experience with us. Your comments are important to us. Thank you for pointing out our complimentary breakfast, location, and the service of our staff members. We are honored by your recommendation and by the fact you would return to stay with us. We hope to see you and your family again sometime soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

This by far is the nicest, cleanest and most up to date Hampton Inn I’ve ever stayed in. Front Desk staff were very customer service friendly and made it a point to welcome you. The Operational Manager Victoria Greber had her desk up front and interacted with guests and helping the staff with check outs. She was available for questions and had a very pleasant and welcoming attitude about her. The hotel was spotless !! Staff was continually wiping down and cleaning public areas. The rooms were fresh, crisp, clean and up to date !! The breakfast staff (the two women) were outstanding !! They remembered me from the previous visits. They greeted each and every guest with a smile and a good morning, they went out of their way to accommodate people’s requests. I highly recommend ‘this’ Hampton Inn & Suites.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank eywsteve
Eduardo Chapoval, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear eywsteve,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking he time to leave us a review. Your comments are very important to us. Thank you for mentioning our cleanliness, modern decor, and most importantly our tesm and their customer service. Ill be sure to share this review with Victoria as she will be happy to read it. We are honored by your words and recommendation and hope that you visit us again whenever in Miami!

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed 9 nights here while my husband had eye surgery at a nearby hospital. It was stressful to travel in the time of Covid and particularly with that medical emergency. But the hotel was well prepared for safe visits, with sealed rooms on arrival, and limited maid service when requested— but not daily, so we didn’t feel we were constantly exposed to unknown people in the room. We could have clean towels, more coffee, etc on request. In fact, you could have daily service if desired...we just didn’t want that.The complimentary breakfast was served in a way that gave us a choice of light meals in containers that were then sealed and could be taken back to the room. The staff was incredibly kind. The concierge was great and arranged to personally bring us a special dinner arranged by one of our kids. We had visited before and again appreciated the variety of nearby restaurants, most with outdoor seating and good mask compliance. All in all a very fine choice for a stay in Miami, now and always.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ISLANDATTORNEY
Eduardo Chapoval, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear Islandattorney,

Thank you for your stay and review. Your comments are important to us. Thank you for mentioning our Covid-19 protocols, cleanliness and wonderful staff members. We are honored by your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

We moved to Miami from Mexico City as part of my job’s relocation. We were housed the first two weeks here while I got basics for my new and current home just one block away. Today, I see this hotel from my terrace. My office is also just four blocks away.

Great hotel. We were surprised as I travel (pre Covid) often on business. Our Miami house hunting trip housed us at Four Seasons. We appreciated the free breakfast, reasonable pricing for food and drinks, newspaper and service all around that was excellent.

Great front desk, security guards, barmen, servers, housekeepers. We stiil credit this hotel with our success in feeling confortable as we relocated.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank happyontheroad11
Eduardo Chapoval, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2020

Dear Happyontheroad11

Thank you for your stay and review. Your comments are important to us. Thank you for mentioning our location, cleanliness and wonderful staff members. We are honored by your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again soon!