Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Getoutandtravel00
Kings Beach, California

VIP Exclusive and Elevated Services

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Oct 2023via mobile
The hotel, property and room exceeded all expectations. The private check in on the 39th floor felt very exclusive. Zhanna checked us in and she was very thorough and knowledgeable. Check in was a breeze. The room was spotless and offered some amazing view of the Miami cityscape. Aldo made us great drinks in the lounge area and was very delightful to chat with. The hotels elevated services and amenities were well worth the price. My only complaint was the basketball court had to be rented at a very high fee. I wish guests were allowed to get a light shoot around in without such a high fee.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maher Abdel - Aziz, General Manager at Hotel Beaux Arts Autograph Collection, responded to this review
Responded 20 Oct 2023
Thanks for your feedback.
We appreciate your valuable stay with us.
Hope to see you soon!

Regards,
  • Algotels
    $217
  • Hampton
1.1 km from Hotel Beaux Arts Autograph Collection
Pool
Enjoy our bayfront hotel perfectly situated at Bayside and downtown Miami
$383
  • travelup.com
    $524
1.2 km from Hotel Beaux Arts Autograph Collection
Restaurant
Gorgeous resort style airport hotel
  • Algotels
    $192
10.5 km from Hotel Beaux Arts Autograph Collection
Free parking
View more hotels in Miami
All reviews jw marriott water pressure valet service tv suite floor sinks elevator luxury engineer
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2023 via mobile

They charged incidental charges to my credit card with a promise to refund. I contacted them at-least five times by phone and multiple times by email. Hotel staff promised that i should see a refund in my credit card but i never did. Its been 20 days since i returned from trip and i have not seen a refund in my credit card. I have emailed the hotel manager and email i d which was provided to me by hotel staff, no response whatsoever. I have stayed in many hotels but never had an experience of this sort. Please review your credit card charges after your visit

Room tip: Please review credit card charges for hidden charges without bill
Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PRASH J
Valentina Casanova, Owner at Hotel Beaux Arts Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2023

Dear PRASH J,
thank you for providing your feedback about your experience at the Hotel Beaux Arts Miami. I apologize for the delay in resolving this situation. Unfortunately, as we do not have your personal information here, I am unable to review your request, however please contact us one more time to personalconcierge.hotelbeauxarts@mdmusa.com so we can further investigate this matter.
We hope this experience will not deter you from a future visit as we would like to regain your trust and provide the service you deserve.

Reviewed 19 March 2023

Pretty disappointed. Came with my husband and my daughter and we stayed in a suite. Check in took a long time, room wasn’t ready until 3pm and my poor daughter was exhausted and cranky. Everything is an extra charge- internet, breakfast etc. You can’t even take a towel from the pool to the room, even if you are running right back. I was stopped and told to change back into my clothes even though I just wanted to get a book from the room. Room keys didn’t work and had to keep getting them reset (picture is of the unmanned pool desk waiting for them to help let me in after key stopped working for 3rd time). Suite was dingy and furniture stained. Mini bar charges you if you even touch the items so you can’t just use as a regular fridge because there’s no place to put your own water etc. Just a miserable experience. Don’t come.

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sabrine Boubaker, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Beaux Arts Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2023

Dear J8719WCjuliak

We're sorry to hear that your recent stay at Hotel Beaux Arts Miami did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

We apologize for the long wait at check-in and for the delay in having your room ready our check is at 4pm. We understand how tiring it can be to travel with children, and we should have done better in ensuring that your family's needs were met promptly.

We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our extra charges. We try to be transparent about our fees and charges upfront, but we understand that it can be frustrating to see additional charges for amenities that you expect to be included.

Regarding the pool towels, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We understand that this may have caused frustration for you.

We're sorry to hear that your room was not up to our usual standards. We will investigate the issues you raised and take appropriate action to ensure that our rooms are in pristine condition for all our guests.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the minibar charges. We will take this into consideration as we evaluate our current procedures.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment you experienced during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and will take the necessary steps to improve our guest experience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and provide you with a much more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 24 February 2023 via mobile

Made a reservation at the JW Marriott, and we were upgraded to this hotel, which I’m still trying to figure out. The hotel room was better than average and was very comfortable, clean and had a large bathroom. The hotel serves a limited breakfast, but if you’re a platinum Marriott member you can eat at the JW morning buffet, which is much better. All in all a better than average hotel in the Miami area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2023 via mobile

The valet service was a disaster. Do not use it. Once it took 45 minutes to get the car and the second time 30 minutes. Both times I called down in advance to get the car so there is no excuse. The time to get an elevator was also ridiculous. One would expect more from a 5 star hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Valentina Casanova, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Beaux Arts Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2023

Dear DaddyAlan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight regarding your recent stay at the Hotel Beaux Arts. Our hotel team is truly dedicated to ensuring that every guest receives exceptional service and I sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectation in this instance. Please feel ensured that I have shared all your comments and concerns with all our associates in an effort to recognize our shortcomings and look for opportunity to improve our commitment towards you and all our guests.

We hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust and welcome you once again at the Hotel Beaux Arts Miami when your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed 22 January 2023

We have stayed at this property before. We just love its size as it is a very small property with some wonderful quiet rooms. The downstairs lobby is chaotic but the atmosphere changes the moment you check-in upstairs. My only complain would be the breakfast which continues to be nothing special. I would expect more from a boutique type of hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business