Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paige P

Large beautiful rooms with breathtaking views in a stylish, perfect location with fabulous amenities and restaurants.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks agovia mobile
Fantastc rooms & bathrooms in a beautiful high rise with stunning views!
I don’t think there’s any way to go wrong here. The location is perfectly set in Miami on the river. My room was large, modern, stylish, with a large balcony with views of the river, the pools, and downtown. Bathroom was huge with a gorgeous deep bathtub and shower. The hotel pools are large & stylish with wonderful views. Area 31 and Zuma are wonderful restaurants with more breathtaking views.
I love Kimpton properties and this may be my favorite. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. It was a breath of fresh air after the grumpy service I experienced at my south beach hotel days earlier.

Front desk employee Christian demonstrated the best customer service in the business. I cannot recommend this property enough.
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: Go down to the pool early on the weekends if you want to secure a seat.
Trip type: Travelled solo
0.6 km from Kimpton EPIC Hotel
$327
2.3 km from Kimpton EPIC Hotel
Room service
Gorgeous resort style airport hotel
$248
9.0 km from Kimpton EPIC Hotel
$247
  • travelup.com
10.5 km from Kimpton EPIC Hotel
Free parking
Enjoy our bayfront hotel perfectly situated at Bayside and downtown Miami
  • InterContinental
    $324
9.4 km from Kimpton EPIC Hotel
View more hotels in Miami
4,518 results
All reviews wine hour downtown miami water view south beach pool area pool staff large balcony room service whole foods junior suite valet parking valet service luxury hotel biscayne bay zuma concierge eduardo
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Service was excellent and the room was spacious and practical. Located in heart of miami and has the best Japanese restaurant in house. Used the spa for a massage as well. Enjoyed the happy hour cocktails offered gratis which allowed us to meet other residents

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The positive of this stay was the fantastic room upgrade I was given due to my IHG status, however the rest of the experience left a lot to be desired and probably rates as one of the poorest experiences I have had staying at a Kimpton hotel.

The negatives started at check in, with the member of staff insistent that my reservation was for December, so I had to present my phone to prove that I had a current reservation, and it was made in reward nights. This made check in a longer and more stressful experience than it should have been.

Had to ask for a Diamond breakfast credit rather than it being offered. Even then, I was left to work out where breakfast was served myself. I was not informed of the hotel facilities, my room number or even where the elevators were!

The next morning after a bath, the Jacuzzi started turning on and off by itself. I tried reporting this to the front desk (the same member of staff from the previous day), however it was a more painful interaction than before, with me trying to explain the (simple) issue in a number of ways due to a lack of understanding. This was until another member of staff overheard and said a maintenance engineer would be sent up. The problem did not occur again for the duration of my stay, so I assume it was fixed - although no feedback was given

I later discovered that the TV in the bedroom did not work, but did not bother to report as I didn’t want to go through the pain again.

On my final day, 2.5 hours before checkout housekeeping entered my room despite the do not disturb sign being active, and I had to shout to them from the bathroom as I was just out of the shower.

Finally, charging $9.99 for a litre of water is a bit rich, when you are also charging a $45 daily "amenity fee".

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank daniamhim
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Jartiel was one of the best valet I’ve worked with. Extremely respectful and does the best job possible. Our car was picked up and dropped off in great times. When going always look for him on Saturday nights. The valet team as a whole does a great job but his is exceptional

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rocio was top notch! Very professional, friendly and attentive ! Had a great time with friends and family at our rented cabana. Many thanks to Rocio. We will definitely come back and enjoy the Kimpton Epic experience. In large part thanks to Rocio

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2024

Always a great stay here, but this one was extra mile-tastic, as I arrived late from a delayed flight, had to pick up a load of stuff from Front Desk and fly again first thing in the morning.
The Front Desk team were super helpful and friendly via email in advance, and Guy and Andre helped get everything together and get me into my (lovely) room.
All too soon they were there again to help me get shipped out, and Eduardo on the door team got me on my way to the airport with no hassles at all.

Top notch service all around, next time I'll stay to experience it for longer!

Date of stay: April 2024