“What a great house.........”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

313island...
Harrisburg, PA
“What a great house.........”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

"Wow", that the first word said by each of my family members as they entered the house. This house had everything we needed. It was an easy walk to the beach, & it was within walking distance to restaurants & shops. The house was designed nicely with the master & bath on one side of the house & the other 2 bedrooms & bath on the other side. The master bath had a huge shower. The house had an updated kitchen & convenient laundry room. It had sliders to a nice pool & the back yard had lush vegetation giving you the feel of seclusion & privacy. The house was clean with good linens & towels. The garage had beach chairs, an umbrella & a beach cart. I had my Yorkie dog along & paid an additional security deposit that was promptly returned to me, which I greatly appreciated. My family & I really enjoyed this house, I'm sure yours will too.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;