Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Robin H
Fleetwood, Pennsylvania

Room not ready

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 May 2024via mobile
Do NOT stay here!! Room was to be ready at 3 pm, but wasn’t “cleaning lady is by herself”, so we had to sit and sit and sit. No reimbursement!!

If you want to avoid issues like this, spend more money and ho somewhere else. Place seems clean but basic.
Date of stay: May 2024
Beachfront
$500
No prepayment needed
    2.8 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    View of property building at sunset.
    • Trip.com
    • Official Site
      $451
    2.9 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    Free parking
    the pool is not just a concrete expanse
    Save with Hilton Honours Rewards
    • Expedia.com
    2.7 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    Save with Hilton Honours Rewards
      3.4 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
      View more hotels in Marco Island
      All reviews residential neighborhood full kitchen screened porch enjoyed our stay bedroom suite coffee maker kitchenette accommodations toaster stove poolside
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 27 March 2024 via mobile

I blame this review partly on myself. I should have paid better attention to the date of the pictures that were posted especially by the Inn itself. Many are very old and are NOT accurate. The grounds are a 3 at best. The pool was downright disgusting when we got there. The pool deck is peeling everywhere. The pool furniture needs to be replaced. There is none on the so called beach. Oh and there’s supposedly alligators in the lake, that I would call a big pond so no way would I lay out on that sand anyway. The landscaping and parking lot need a MAJOR overhaul! The entire time we were there we saw a max of 7 cars in the parking lot and it’s spring break week. And this Inn is in a very strange spot, right in the middle of residential neighborhood, right next to a very old tiny motel that’s been turned into I guess apartments. Now our room has been recently renovated. That’s great if you are coming to Florida to sit in your room. There was a Keurig which was appreciated. It’s not walking distance to any restaurants except one that’s open for breakfast and lunch. Breakfast there was very good. My husband even commented that normally I knock it out of the park with our trip reservations but this place needs a lot of work and the location is very strange. Pay close attention to the date on pictures.

Room tip: Pool is not nice, no elevator. There are no restaurants close by except one. Parking at Marco at restaurants can be very difficult.
      Date of stay: March 2024
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 27 November 2023

Tucked in back of a residential neighborhood, you're going to need your GPS to find it, but once you do, you should be very comfortable in the Lakeside Inn's updated and clean accommodations. We happened to arrive in midst of a monsoon...a real one...and found the hotel parking lot completely flooded. We had to carry our suitcases over our heads to keep them out of the water. It took three days for my shoes to dry. The very nice person behind the registration desk saw us struggling and came out to help and ended up being as soaking wet as we were. For all the money that was obviously spent on renovating the rooms, they really should invest in a drainage system for the grounds. Once inside and dried off we enjoyed the full kitchen, the large TV's, comfortable beds, and deck overlooking the lake. I wouldn't hesitate to stay her again, but I would check the weather forecast first.

Room tip: If you have mobility issues and need accessible accommodations, be sure to emphasize that when making your reservation.
      Date of stay: November 2023
      • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 14 February 2023

This Inn was nice for a lower end price. The beds were comfortable and it was clean. I had a couple of concerns. Our sliding door lock wouldn't lock. It has a screened porch and the ironing board fit to keep someone out. Also the ice maker was broken. That was very disappointing. You can also hear neighbors through the walls.

Date of stay: February 2023
      Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

This just may not be my style of place I am attracted to, so let me start with what was good. The room, bed, sheets, and towels were all very clean. And the bed was very comfortable. The gentleman up at the front desk was very courteous and professional. The AC definitely worked well and kept the room nice and comfortable. The cost per night was not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, but in comparison to everything in the area, it seemed fair priced.

Now the other aspects that in my view, were not as good. I had a poolside suite/studio room. It had everything I needed, but it’s kind of tucked back in a residential neighborhood which made it kind of weird. I would love to give the Marco Island Lakeside Inn a higher review rating than a 3, but everything is still very dated and they are well into renovations, but the poolside rooms have not been touched yet. The pool is pretty small and you tend to have neighbors sitting out on the patio area in front of the entry door area, so there is no real privacy. I should have considered that. As well you can hear all the conversations, especially at night.

Overall, like I said, for business I am used to a much different setting, and this was more fitted I believe for a couple people looking for a totally different venue than I, so keep that in mind when you consider my review.

Date of stay: July 2022
      Trip type: Travelled on business
      Reviewed 15 March 2022

The rooms were clean enough but certainly not updated, extremely bright lighting, low end furniture... just felt very low budget overall. The biggest thing was the location was disappointing with an industrial park on one side and a lower end residential neighborhood on the other side. It's not walking distance to the shops or restaurants and I wouldn't have felt comfortable wandering after dark anyway. All of that said, it seemed full of tourists with families that were enjoying the pool and themselves. The front desk folks seemed nice as well.

Date of stay: March 2022