Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
WexfordWriter
Allentown, Pennsylvania

Great Accomodations for the Price...

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Nov 2023
Tucked in back of a residential neighborhood, you're going to need your GPS to find it, but once you do, you should be very comfortable in the Lakeside Inn's updated and clean accommodations. We happened to arrive in midst of a monsoon...a real one...and found the hotel parking lot completely flooded. We had to carry our suitcases over our heads to keep them out of the water. It took three days for my shoes to dry. The very nice person behind the registration desk saw us struggling and came out to help and ended up being as soaking wet as we were. For all the money that was obviously spent on renovating the rooms, they really should invest in a drainage system for the grounds. Once inside and dried off we enjoyed the full kitchen, the large TV's, comfortable beds, and deck overlooking the lake. I wouldn't hesitate to stay her again, but I would check the weather forecast first.
Date of stay: November 2023
Room Tip: If you have mobility issues and need accessible accommodations, be sure to emphasize that when...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      $1,331
      $1,331
    3.3 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    Pool
    View of property building at sunset.
    • Booking.com
    • travelup.com
    0.9 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    Free parking
    Courtyard and walkway to pool and lake
    Fully refundable
    0.0 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    Fully refundable
    • Staybridge.com
      $204
    13.2 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    View more hotels in Marco Island
    All reviews residential neighborhood full kitchen screened porch enjoyed our stay bedroom suite coffee maker kitchenette accommodations toaster stove poolside
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 14 February 2023

This Inn was nice for a lower end price. The beds were comfortable and it was clean. I had a couple of concerns. Our sliding door lock wouldn't lock. It has a screened porch and the ironing board fit to keep someone out. Also the ice maker was broken. That was very disappointing. You can also hear neighbors through the walls.

Date of stay: February 2023
    Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

This just may not be my style of place I am attracted to, so let me start with what was good. The room, bed, sheets, and towels were all very clean. And the bed was very comfortable. The gentleman up at the front desk was very courteous and professional. The AC definitely worked well and kept the room nice and comfortable. The cost per night was not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, but in comparison to everything in the area, it seemed fair priced.

Now the other aspects that in my view, were not as good. I had a poolside suite/studio room. It had everything I needed, but it’s kind of tucked back in a residential neighborhood which made it kind of weird. I would love to give the Marco Island Lakeside Inn a higher review rating than a 3, but everything is still very dated and they are well into renovations, but the poolside rooms have not been touched yet. The pool is pretty small and you tend to have neighbors sitting out on the patio area in front of the entry door area, so there is no real privacy. I should have considered that. As well you can hear all the conversations, especially at night.

Overall, like I said, for business I am used to a much different setting, and this was more fitted I believe for a couple people looking for a totally different venue than I, so keep that in mind when you consider my review.

Date of stay: July 2022
    Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 15 March 2022

The rooms were clean enough but certainly not updated, extremely bright lighting, low end furniture... just felt very low budget overall. The biggest thing was the location was disappointing with an industrial park on one side and a lower end residential neighborhood on the other side. It's not walking distance to the shops or restaurants and I wouldn't have felt comfortable wandering after dark anyway. All of that said, it seemed full of tourists with families that were enjoying the pool and themselves. The front desk folks seemed nice as well.

Date of stay: March 2022
    1  Thank jenniferarichards
    Reviewed 1 March 2022

The Lakeside Inn is an older building that is exceptionally clean and well maintained. The staff are friendly and helpful. It was nice to have a kitchenette and access to a laundry room. We visited the Farmer's Market on Wednesday and enjoyed dining on fresh veggies we cooked in the kitchenette. We enjoyed our stay so much that we have already made reservations for next year.

Date of stay: February 2022
    Reviewed 24 February 2022 via mobile

My wife and I stayed hear one night on our way to Key West. Our room (101) was excellent. Not sure if other rooms are like this one, but it was basically a furnished, 2 bedroom apartment. It had 2 completely separate bedrooms with a queen sized bed in each room, plus at least one sofa bed. It had a full kitchen (stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, toaster, & coffee maker). It was fully stocked with flatware, plates, cups, bowls, pots, pans, & other cooking utensils. There was a small dining table with 4 chairs and a separate, small living room area with a TV. Everything was clean and appliances all looked fairly new. The only reason for 4 stars rather than 5 is the bed we slept in was not comfortable for me. It sags towards the middle. This would be a great room for an extended stay by a family or small group of travelers.

Date of stay: February 2022