Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Joe M

Under Renovation, overall not necessarily a good fit for a business trip

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Jul 2022via mobile
This just may not be my style of place I am attracted to, so let me start with what was good. The room, bed, sheets, and towels were all very clean. And the bed was very comfortable. The gentleman up at the front desk was very courteous and professional. The AC definitely worked well and kept the room nice and comfortable. The cost per night was not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, but in comparison to everything in the area, it seemed fair priced.

Now the other aspects that in my view, were not as good. I had a poolside suite/studio room. It had everything I needed, but it’s kind of tucked back in a residential neighborhood which made it kind of weird. I would love to give the Marco Island Lakeside Inn a higher review rating than a 3, but everything is still very dated and they are well into renovations, but the poolside rooms have not been touched yet. The pool is pretty small and you tend to have neighbors sitting out on the patio area in front of the entry door area, so there is no real privacy. I should have considered that. As well you can hear all the conversations, especially at night.

Overall, like I said, for business I am used to a much different setting, and this was more fitted I believe for a couple people looking for a totally different venue than I, so keep that in mind when you consider my review.
Date of stay: July 2022
      $1,333
      $1,331
    3.3 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    Pool
    the pool is not just a concrete expanse
    2.7 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    3.1 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    3.4 km from Marco Island Lakeside Inn
    View more hotels in Marco Island
    All reviews residential neighborhood full kitchen screened porch enjoyed our stay bedroom suite coffee maker kitchenette accommodations toaster stove poolside
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 15 March 2022

The rooms were clean enough but certainly not updated, extremely bright lighting, low end furniture... just felt very low budget overall. The biggest thing was the location was disappointing with an industrial park on one side and a lower end residential neighborhood on the other side. It's not walking distance to the shops or restaurants and I wouldn't have felt comfortable wandering after dark anyway. All of that said, it seemed full of tourists with families that were enjoying the pool and themselves. The front desk folks seemed nice as well.

Date of stay: March 2022
    1  Thank jenniferarichards
    Reviewed 1 March 2022

The Lakeside Inn is an older building that is exceptionally clean and well maintained. The staff are friendly and helpful. It was nice to have a kitchenette and access to a laundry room. We visited the Farmer's Market on Wednesday and enjoyed dining on fresh veggies we cooked in the kitchenette. We enjoyed our stay so much that we have already made reservations for next year.

Date of stay: February 2022
    Reviewed 24 February 2022 via mobile

My wife and I stayed hear one night on our way to Key West. Our room (101) was excellent. Not sure if other rooms are like this one, but it was basically a furnished, 2 bedroom apartment. It had 2 completely separate bedrooms with a queen sized bed in each room, plus at least one sofa bed. It had a full kitchen (stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, toaster, & coffee maker). It was fully stocked with flatware, plates, cups, bowls, pots, pans, & other cooking utensils. There was a small dining table with 4 chairs and a separate, small living room area with a TV. Everything was clean and appliances all looked fairly new. The only reason for 4 stars rather than 5 is the bed we slept in was not comfortable for me. It sags towards the middle. This would be a great room for an extended stay by a family or small group of travelers.

Date of stay: February 2022
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    2  Thank Husker643
    Reviewed 11 January 2022

Wanted a place to relax after day on the water. Had the 1 bedroom suite with screened porch. The porch screens were patched and coming out of the pane. There was a hole in the screen that was not patched, Buggy. The air conditioner was very old and very loud so it made sitting on the porch impossible. Though clean, the room was dumpy with poor work done around the tub. I think for the amount we paid it should have been much better. Over 300.00 dollars

Date of stay: January 2022
    3  Thank C3438RQnancys
    Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

Great location. We stayed in one of the newly renovated villas and it was nice and clean upon arrival. The king bed was super comfy. The area was very quiet. We had the pool to ourselves one day too which was nice. We would stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: December 2021