Review Highlights
Total worth it!

The tour was awesome! We had so much fun. Our captain and naturalist were very friendly, funny and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Guivm
Awesome Dolphin Excursion!

I highly recommend this excursion. Captain Eddie and Bob were amazing. They were both extremely... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$47.08
from US$90.00
from US$70.84
1,251 results
All reviews captain bob all ages saw dolphins dolphins including shelling bag great trip collect shells recommend this trip took pictures kids and adults barrier island keewaydin island an amazing experience excellent tour dolphins playing great pictures hour tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Such a great trip. Saw a lot of dolphins in natural environment with highly knowledgable and enthusiastic hosts who clearly care about the habitat and the Sealife. The captain was able to attract the dolphins to chase our boat - amazing.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great trip with a crew that studies and logs a local dolphin population. They have wonderful books for everyone to learn about the individuals in the pods and identify them by fin. The guide and the captain had a great deal of knowledge to share about all of the wildlife in the area.
We have done many dolphin and whale watch trips around the world and this was one of the best.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We did the dolphin cruise. We were a large group with small children. I highly recommend, it was a great experience. Bob and Mike were incredible made the day very fun!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Tried twice to book a ticket during winter time but the weekends I was looking at were always sold out. So I thought I would give it a try in the less touristy summer season. But surprise - after receving the confirmation, I was called and emailed the day before the trip that the tour would be canceled because not enough people signed up (all Sunday trips canceled). Great. I came to Marco Island for the weekend only to do this trip.

Also, no apology, no nothing. I was only offered to rebook for the following Monday or simply receive a refund... I was hoping the crew would help me and work on getting me on board at some point but I guess the commerical aspect is more important here. Very disappointed as I have waited a long time to finally do the tour.

1  Thank LeAnD90
Rocky B, Owner at The Dolphin Explorer, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

I write to extend my sincere apologies for your unfortunate experience with our Dolphin Explorer. This is not the way we want any of our guests to experience our Dolphin Project. I'm sorry I did not know of your situation earlier. If it works in your future schedule, I would like to offer you and your family to be my personal guest for a tour aboard our Dolphin Explorer. I would be happy to share our Dolphin Explorer experience with your family.
Rocky Beaudry
239-641-7344

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The captain and crew did a great job getting the kids involved with finding the dolphins - the patch and booklet of activities was awesome and the pictures they gave us provided great souvenirs