Review Highlights
Awesome!!!

We learned so much about dolphins and how they recognize them by their dorsal fin. The staff were... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Rozanne P
Dolphins playing in the wake

My daughter and I had a really fun day on the 1pm dolphin study with Captain Eddie & Bob. We saw... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Bonnie T

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Marco Island
from $166.14
from $89.78
from $151.03
from $140.96
1,644 results
All reviews captain eddie all ages marine biologist saw dolphins dolphins including shelling bag educational experience great trip their natural habitat collect shells recommend this trip boat's wake excellent tour three hours dolphins playing tiger tail beach hour tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We did the dolphin cruise. We were a large group with small children. I highly recommend, it was a great experience. Bob and Mike were incredible made the day very fun!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Tried twice to book a ticket during winter time but the weekends I was looking at were always sold out. So I thought I would give it a try in the less touristy summer season. But surprise - after receving the confirmation, I was called and emailed the day before the trip that the tour would be canceled because not enough people signed up (all Sunday trips canceled). Great. I came to Marco Island for the weekend only to do this trip.

Also, no apology, no nothing. I was only offered to rebook for the following Monday or simply receive a refund... I was hoping the crew would help me and work on getting me on board at some point but I guess the commerical aspect is more important here. Very disappointed as I have waited a long time to finally do the tour.

1  Thank LeAnD90
Rocky B, Owner at The Dolphin Explorer, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

I write to extend my sincere apologies for your unfortunate experience with our Dolphin Explorer. This is not the way we want any of our guests to experience our Dolphin Project. I'm sorry I did not know of your situation earlier. If it works in your future schedule, I would like to offer you and your family to be my personal guest for a tour aboard our Dolphin Explorer. I would be happy to share our Dolphin Explorer experience with your family.
Rocky Beaudry
239-641-7344

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The captain and crew did a great job getting the kids involved with finding the dolphins - the patch and booklet of activities was awesome and the pictures they gave us provided great souvenirs

Reviewed 20 August 2017

What an amazing experience. Such knowledgeable people. You learn about the dolphins as well as see them in their natural environment. And having the dolphins flipping and playing in the wake of the boat is unforgettable. Worth every penny!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We would recommend this attraction to anyone. We have excellent pictures of so many dolphins. We will definitely recommend and bring our friends back for the adventure.