other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cely23
“Awesome house, not so awesome owner.”
Reviewed 24 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

The house is great and the weekend was the best birthday weekend ever but the owner wants to keep $200 from the deposit because she claims that she was charged extra for cleaning the house. Today, after a month from my stay I received a call from TripAdvisor asking if I accept the claim or not, when I had ask the owner proofs to show the conditions she claims the house was left on and why she has to charge me $200 for it. I have not received such proofs because obviously I don't accept the claim. Nowhere in the contract said the house had to be left clean and the trash taken out, when there was even no mop to clean the floor, and when she is already charging $150 for cleaning in the initial price, so $350 to clean a house?? The math does not add up. It is very sad and annoying to me that my birthday weekend has become this nightmare where I have to decide if gift her another $200 or fight this claim, which I have not the time or the desire to do so, but also not doing it would be a win for her for something she does not deserve. End of the story, yes you can rent the house, it is awesome, but do know that your relaxing time or vacation time won't be that wonderful if afterwards you have to leave the house picture clean and take the trash out, for that you better stay at a hotel if anyways whatever you are going to save per night she will charge you later for "cleaning services".

Management Response
31 Aug 2017
The house was a disaster, A broken shade in the living room the pool had streamers and it took me two extra cleanings an extra chemicals to get a clean there's birthday stuff hanging all over the house melted candle wax on the kitchen counters trash all over the place .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing