All reviews front desk agent room was clean great place to stay property natale hurricane
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The website created a random reservation. The confirmation email showed 29th through the 2nd. The hotel manager said they recieved A confirmation for the 25th but couldnt show it to me. They charged me a $95 no show fee for the 25th Refused to refund it and was dismissal and uncaring that they had done so. My family has now moved all their reservations for june elsewhere. Keeping that 95 just cost you a thousand in reservations For june and more in future reservations when we come to visit family. Bad business. Hotels under construction. Stay away.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations and for the difficulties you had with your reservation. We request you to contact us at our front desk so we can review this situation and assist you further. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent experience. And this was certainly an isolated incident. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance so we can redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here this past weekend for hubby’s softball tournament. Pretty descent room for the price. Kitchen utensils are available but you must request them which I found to be inconvenient. If you are looking for a cheap, clean room this would be a good stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for choosing us while here for a softball tournament. We are glad to read you liked our affordable rates and your spotless room. That being said, we are sorry that you were unhappy with our hotel policy. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I got a Priceline double deal - so my room was pretty cheap. The room is decent. I didn't have any issues. Definitely dated. But it was clean as well as the bathroom. Not the place to hang out and enjoy a long weekend. Just a place to pass through. It worked for the reason I needed it. OH, it's quiet, too. Now, I mean the surroundings. If you get stuck with a crying baby anywhere in your hall - well... then it's not quiet. Just turn the AC on -- oh which worked very well! Bed -- not as comfy as your more upscale places - but it was not bad.

Room Tip: I'd do top floor, not sure the insulation levels is great.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you for being our guest. We are pleased to know you had a good time here and were satisfies with most aspects of your stay. Although we make every effort to be perfect, sometimes we fall short. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The place is ok because I'm not there that much due to my work. The only issue I have is I asked for a non smoking room but someone had smoked in it and I've had to keep spraying Frebreeze to take care of the odor. I'm staying for a few weeks, I would of like to see them put me in a non smoking room. Other than that my stay is fine.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Wesley, please accept our apologies for the problems you encountered and the inconvenience you experienced due to smoke odor. We have taken a note of your feedback and have discussed it with our housekeeping team to make sure they do a deep cleaning to remove the smell. We want you to have a pleasant stay, so please let us know at the front desk if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I made a booking for this hotel on another site for a family member for the weekend of my brother's wedding. I put the name of my family member so that they could check in. When they checked in no one asked for a credit card or anything. The next morning they were told that they needed m credit card and if they didn't have it they had to check out so they did, but when I got there and told them there mistake they said they gave the room away already. They were supposed to stay three days there was no reason to kick them out of the hotel after one night without the credit card. The first night was already paid and since they weren't checking out the next day there was still time to give a credit card. Don't stay at this hotel. The staff is unhelpful and can be a bit rude.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Jacqueline, we were disheartened to read your review. Please accept our apology for failing to make your family member's visit memorable. They deserved a hassle-free and comfortable stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We are taking immediate action to identify where we dropped the ball and ensure we always deliver a memorable experience to all our guests. We hope you and your family will give us another chance to provide you with a much better experience.