“Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sea Breeze

LOOKING NORTH ON BEACH
VIEW BEACH LOOKING NORTH
VIEW BEACH LOOKING NORTH
VIEW FROM BALCONY
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bright04
Knoxville, TN
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family has stayed in Sea Breeze 108 for 10 years. Best condo in Madeira Beach. We have always been pleased.

Eileen S
“Very large, nicely decorated clean and well stocked unit”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Beach was beautiful, had nice pool and hot tub. Beautiful balcony facing the ocean. Walking distance to johns pass which has great restaurants and shops.

donna1502...
Charleroi, Pennsylvania
“DO NOT RENT CONDO 108 at Sea breeze.”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in August 2016

I would have given a 0 rating if possible. This condo was listed as a non smoking building. I see now it's listed as " ask about smoking". Upon arrival we contacted the company that handles this unit and complained that the condo reeked of smoke. We were told there was nothing they could do as it would take approximately 1 week to air it out, and for us to go purchase air freshener. We then contacted the owner, who instead of contacting the company personally, told us to call them back. ( very unprofessional )..
we went back and forth with the company blaming the owner saying they were the last ones to use the condo and the owner blaming the cleaning company for smoking in the unit.
Bottom line: NOTHING WAS RESOLVED.
when we returned I contacted the owner asking to be compensated for the 1st 2 nights that I spent sleeping on the balcony because I am severely allergic to smoke.
I was told that I am one of those people that quote " want something for nothing ".
As a business person myself this behavior and customer service is unacceptable.
What kind of person treats people like that?
There were other issues also, but the smoke was the most important. We made the best of the others.
I hope John treats future renters with more respect than we were given.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
22 Mar 2017
It is something that happens once in a great while. Report he tried to get a large discount back on their rent. I refused to give it to them I bent over backwards trying to please them and it did not work. I did my best.
Royce K
Rochester, Illinois
“Beautiful Views”
Reviewed 30 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My wife and I stayed in unit 705 for a week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Since it is a top floor unit I was a little worried about the noise of any roof top mechanical units, but it was not an issue at all. The photos are accurate and all the appliances worked fine. Wi-Fi for our laptop was pretty weak and not available on a couple of occasions, but we used our iPhone as a hotspot so it was not a problem for us. One of the laundry units is located on the 7th floor so that was handy, but don't forget quarters. Between the view and the amenities, you can't beat the price of this one bedroom unit, we hope to be back next year.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
elaine519
Amarillo, Texas
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Spacious! --with 3 small children the space was wonderful! They had room to play and we didn't feel 'on top' of each other. Plenty of chairs, towels and beach toys so we didn't need to purchase anything extra. Absolutely no complaints! Loved the fact that there were no keys to keep up with--just a keypad code. We stayed in 408 and plan to stay again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: spaciousness, balcony, everything!
Liked least: no complaints at all
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing