“Great vacation spot”
other traveller has booked this property
Villa Madeira #309, Madeira Beach Vacation Rental by Owner 13720 Gulf Blvd. FL
Incredible beach front view and I supply the beach towels!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Madeira #309, Madeira Beach Vacation Rental by Owner 13720 Gulf Blvd. FL
Incredible beach front view and I supply the beach towels!
Heated Pool, beach side.
Fully stocked kitchen1
king in the master
Nice TV
2nd bedroom with queen and twin
2nd bedroom with queen and twin
Tub/shower combo for the 2nd/guest bathroom.
Tons of beach toys, cooler,etc
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dmbedilli...
Houston, Pennsylvania
“Great vacation spot”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

votes: We loved the location of this condo. It is beautifully decorated and the balcony had really nice furniture and spectacular views of the gulf. We loved the ceiling fan on balcony. Beds very comfortable and towels and sheets top quality. Kitchen very updated and well stocked. Also enjoyed beach chairs and there were sand toys and other beach items including beach towels. All bedrooms have tv and a large screen tv in main area. We will definitely come back!Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Sightseeing, Girls Getaway, Adventure Seekers, A

26 Sep 2017
The location is super since the beach is quiet and almost private, however there are tons of restaurants, shops and boating opportunities, all within walking distance! I include beach towels, beach chairs, and everything else you need for a carefree vacation. Thank you for the review and I look forwards to your return!
Quest2711...
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

It was a girls trip with my sister and two wonderful friends. We enjoyed our stay at this condo very much! Everything was just as presented. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you could think of. The beds were awesome! We would definitely stay here again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Sep 2017
I'm glad that you found the beds comfy and enjoyed your girls trip! Please remember me for next time. I'd love to have your back!
Trina P
“Home away from home but with an oceanfront view”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My family spent a wonderful week here. Not only was the condo beautifully decorated and clean, but included so many extras I did not expect. A beach closet full of everything you would need for the beach and pool, every kitchen appliance you would need, board games, books to read....we really did just need our personal items. The area was beautiful and my family was sad to leave. THANKS!

26 Sep 2017
Thank you for your nice review. I try to think of everything. I've been renting my condos for 17 years and ask for feedback every week. I'm always improving my condos. I hope to have you back soon!
josephfla...
Oldsmar, Florida
“What a great place.”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What a wonderful experience. The condo was beautiful. Brand new kitchen. And the view from the balcony breathtaking. The beach in front of the condo was quiet and never crowded. Sometimes we had the whole beach to ourselves. What a great stay! We will definitely try to come back here.

24 Sep 2017
Yes, the beach is never crowded, yet there are endless excellent restaurants and shops to explore with lots of boating opportunities. I hope to have you back soon!
Janet O
Decatur, Illinois
“Awesome condo, great location,perfect in every way!!”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The condo is very nicely decorated and has everything you could need. It is right on a very awesome beach . It is really close to Johns Pass which has lots of wonderful restaurants and shops. It has everything we needed in a great location! Perfect!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Sep 2017
Yes, it's a close walk or trolley ride to John's Pass Village with an unlimited amount of fun to be had. There's also lots of boating and Jet ski opportunities there! I'm glad that you enjoyed the condo too!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing