“Gelato Heaven”

Jeremiah's Italian Ice
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Longwood
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Authentic Italian Ice, Creamy Soft Ice Cream, & Gelati (the perfect layering of Ice and Ice Cream) all served up in a vibrant, fun atmosphere.
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Thank god this place isn't closer to my home, I'd weigh 500 lbs by now. The young ladies are always helpful and charming and there for customer service. Mix and match the flavors, be creative, they have a lot of them and all wonderful. And compared to other ice cream shops, its a bargain.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Jeremiah's Italian ice serves a unique ice cream treat, its not the Italian ice cream called Gelato, the Gelati is a blend of soft serve with flavored italian ices of varying combos. The yield is a very simply but addicting treat. Play mix and match with the flavors. I tend to like all natural and closer to home made treats and ice-cream, and while this treat tastes like it is probably made with artificial and natural sweeteners (I would be interested to find out the ingredient), and the soft serve tastes like typical soft serve you would get anywhere, the interesting combo of the two make for a satisfying treat. There is a drive through and unfortunately not the best seating as the fumes from the car exhausts is too close to the outdoor seating area. So I get it to go.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Upon landing in Orlando and my friend picking me up, I said, before I leave we have to have Jeremiah's. I love their Italian ice and how many various flavors there are. Also love that they will allow you to sample flavors. Plus having a drive through makes it all that more convenient. You don't have to get out of the AC car and stand in a long hot line in the sun. Would love if the chain were to expand to MI, but probably not that lucky.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We love coming here it is right down the road from our home, my husband goes there almost daily. coffee Italian ice with vanilla is my favorite!!

JeremiahsIce, Owner at Jeremiah's Italian Ice, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for stopping by to beat the heat! We hope to see you around soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and adult children love the gelatis, a mix of soft serve and ice. I'm lactose intolerant so I love the ice. My dog loves the pup cup, peanut butter and vanilla mixed. All we have to say is puuu... and she starts circling and jumping! Jeremiah' truly has something for everyone...and every-dog.

Been to Jeremiah's Italian Ice? Share your experiences!