“One of my fave reasons to visit FL”

Jeremiah's Italian Ice
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Longwood
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Authentic Italian Ice, Creamy Soft Ice Cream, & Gelati (the perfect layering of Ice and Ice Cream) all served up in a vibrant, fun atmosphere.
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Upon landing in Orlando and my friend picking me up, I said, before I leave we have to have Jeremiah's. I love their Italian ice and how many various flavors there are. Also love that they will allow you to sample flavors. Plus having a drive through makes it all that more convenient. You don't have to get out of the AC car and stand in a long hot line in the sun. Would love if the chain were to expand to MI, but probably not that lucky.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We love coming here it is right down the road from our home, my husband goes there almost daily. coffee Italian ice with vanilla is my favorite!!

JeremiahsIce, Owner at Jeremiah's Italian Ice, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for stopping by to beat the heat! We hope to see you around soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and adult children love the gelatis, a mix of soft serve and ice. I'm lactose intolerant so I love the ice. My dog loves the pup cup, peanut butter and vanilla mixed. All we have to say is puuu... and she starts circling and jumping! Jeremiah' truly has something for everyone...and every-dog.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Always excellent service. Very friendly staff and quick service... Never any complaints expect the long lines

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

The best when you want something cold and flavorful! There are a lot of flavors to pick from which are seasonal! It's very affordable. For Fall, I prefer the pumpkin spice