Open today: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
The coolest room we’ve ever done!

Reviewed 4 October 2020
hannamcann
New Port Richey, Florida
via mobile
Our first outing after the covid 19 seclusion.

Reviewed 27 May 2020
shawnmV2960YV

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Largo
from US$35.24
from US$32.00
from US$26.99
from US$20.26
More Info
All reviews pirate room dracula room dracula's castle game master newbies puzzles davinci teamwork fun topic hints florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Dracula’s room was the coolest escape room me and my friends have ever done! Very well put together and Alison who ran the room for us was super sweet and the best host we’ve had yet!we will definitely be back.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 27 May 2020

This was our first time going to Escape Room Extreme. Jordan our host was awesome. We did Dracula's Castle and it was very well done. As a family we have done over 40 rooms, I would rank this in the top 5. It was chalenging, but we squeked out an escape with 40 seconds to spare. The priceing is good. We will definately go back and try the other rooms.

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2020

My group of 3 adults, 2 teens and 1 child escaped from the pirate-themed room. This escape room really made us think and work together. This is the first escape room my crew did not complete in 60 minutes, but we were given extra time so we could complete it. (It took an additional 4 minutes.) Some escape rooms feel very formulaic but this escape room had been adapted to make it unique and, as stated before, very challenging. We really had to work together and think outside of the box. The hostess gave just the right amount of support and was very pleasant and encouraging. Although we were visiting from Colorado, we will definitely return the next time we are in the area.

Date of experience: February 2020
BrentS1598, Owner at Escape Room Extreme, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Kem0513,

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate you visiting our facility and look forward to seeing you next time you are visiting from Colorful Colorado. Have a nice vacation.
Regards,
Escape Room Extreme

Reviewed 26 November 2019

We enjoyed Dracula room so much we signed up to do DaVinci the next day. Puzzles required more teamwork than other rooms we've done before which I really like. My husband who normally is more of a clue seeker than a puzzle solver especially enjoyed these rooms as they required some physical problem solving he is more adept at. Jordan, our Game Master, was very kind in letting us know we were on the right track when we weren't sure and gave us a nudge here and there without giving us a full blown clue, which we appreciated. These are the only rooms we didnt escape within the 60 minutes, but we had so much fun it didnt smart too much. Escape Room Extreme in Largo has moved to the top of our escape room experience list.

Date of experience: November 2019
BrentS1598, Owner at Escape Room Extreme, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Thank you for visiting Escape Room Extreme.
We appreciate the kind review and glad you liked our rooms. We look forward to seeing you again. We hope you have a nice holiday.

Reviewed 3 October 2019

I work at an escape room in Dublin, Ireland and was looking for something fun to do with my mom for her birthday while I was home. I called and talked to the owner and they suggested their newest Dracula room. It was really tough with only two people but they were so helpful with the hints when we needed them and my mom and I had a brilliant time. If I'd had more time in Florida I would have done their other rooms, but it gives me something to look forward to for my next visit! Thank you to the amazing guys who own this place - you really made my mom's birthday special and it was great meeting you both!

Date of experience: September 2019
BrentS1598, Owner at Escape Room Extreme, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Thank you for the kind words Karen. It was our pleasure meeting you and your mother. We’re glad you enjoyed Dracula’s Castle. We hope to see you in the future.