“Beautiful vacation home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

gbsunsets
“Beautiful vacation home”
Reviewed 1 April 2020 for a stay in February 2020

We spent almost 3 weeks at this property. The house was absolutely lovely....spacious and clean. The kitchen was well stocked and the ice maker was an pleasant surprise. Our kids and grandkids were close to Disney and shopping was very close by. They really enjoyed the pool. Our view out onto the little lake was nice and we saw great sunsets.
Thankyou Viviane for answering our questions, providing the crib etc.
I would recommend this property. Hopefully we can return another time.

Date of stay: February 2020
kennyg196...
Wellington, New Zealand
“very nice villa”
Reviewed 18 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay here very much. The villa is located in a great position and very quick to access the 192, 535 or the I4 but tucked away far enough so your don't get any major road noise.
The villa itself is a good size and easily accommodated our party of 5 adults with 3 rooms virtually ensuite.
The only downsides were we had to call for the pool to be cleaned as the surface was covered in dust and bugs and was not enticing to swim in. Also we arranged for the pool to be heated but it wasn't and we had to call about this too. It was a shame as we lost 2-3 days out of our week when we couldn't use the pool. Also on a morning when we decided to stay away from the parks and just chill at the villa and pool a workman arrived and promptly started to drill holes all around the villa for over an hour (something to do with termites) which also ruined our peace and quiet. The leather sofas also need replacing as they are disintegrating and if you sit down you end up covered in small white flecks of leather.
We did enjoy our stay but it could have been better,

Date of stay: August 2018
18 Sep 2018
Dear Ken,
Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry about the issues that you had. My team tried to solve all them as fast as possible, but they depended on external companies to do the job. I know that they tried to do their best.
If you want, I invite you to come back other time (I will give you the heated pool as a cortesy), to see how better it will be.
Thank you and I am sorry again.
Best regards
Matty5mit...
Tadworth, United Kingdom
“Family Holiday 2018”
Reviewed 11 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

Myself and my family (6 adults, 2 children) went to Florida for 2 weeks at the beginning of April and had a great time. We arrived at the villa late at night to be greeted with a lovely looking villa on what seemed a very nice and safe complex with gates. When we entered the villa we found a very spacious, clean and nice looking villa with 3 lovely rooms. The outside area has seating area and a good sized clean pool overlooking a big lake. We really enjoyed our stay at the villa and would highly recommend anyone to stay there. it is within 30mins to all the the theme parks (some 15/20 mins away) and there is a local Walmart 5 minutes away where you can get all your household needs.
The only areas I would say needed improvement would be the mattresses in the spare rooms as they are very squeaky and the sofa was a bit worn. Apart from that, the villa was fantastic!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Jamie M
“Great vacation house!”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a great time staying at Viviane's vacation home. Viviane was very nice and helpful and was always quick to respond to our questions. The house was clean, comfortable, close to Disney and we had a blast in the pool and the game room. Thank you Viviane!!!

Date of stay: August 2017
19 Aug 2017
I am so pleased to receive your review and delighted to know that you liked your stay. I always do my best to give the best experience to my guests.
You are always welcome.
Thank you.
tracyanne
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Stunning villa”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Stunning villa in a beautiful small resort.
The furnishings are all of a high standard and well maintained.
4 double sized bedrooms with the master suite being of an excellent size, games room which children and adults alike enjoyed and a lovely, spacious pool area.
The property lacked a few items such as enough plastic cups/plates which I like to use at the pool area. These were quickly dropped off once I mentioned them.
Although run by a property management company, the owner is very hands on and will always contact you direct.
Looking forward to visiting again soon.

Don't hesitate, book today!

Date of stay: April 2017
3 May 2017
Dear Tracy Anne.
We are so pleased to receive your review and delighted to know that you had such a wonderful time whilst staying with us at Crystal Cove. I will always do my best to provide the best experience for my guests. You are always welcome.
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.