1,853 results
All reviews animal kingdom golf simulator full kitchen main pool cabana bar disney parks movie theater washer and dryer through rci no pressure one bedroom unit living room smaller pool timeshare presentation time share jacuzzi tub screened in porch
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Staff is friendly. Grounds and condos well kept! Pool awesome! Game room lots of fun! Location to Disney, eating, groceries is excellent! Was our third time at this resort and will keep going back! So very family oriented. My 16 year old and 10 year old loved it! Had a wonderful vacation here. Cabana bar good food and drinks. We a great experience!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Great service, large rooms, great amenities. Minutes from Disney World. Had a problem with the Hot Water heater, so they moved us and helped move us to another unit. First Unit on first floor as requested but second unit on the second floor but still nice and satisfied.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The bedding was horrible. My back was hurting so bad after the first night. My husband also hated it! We are young and we do not have back problems. The staff was supportive and brought us a mew mattress. The pillows were flat and worn and at the end of 5 days my neck was aching so bad my husband and I left in the middle of the night. The walls are very thin and we heard everything. The people above us keep us up all night. If they moved we heard it. If someone walked by in the hall we heard it. Pros: It was very clean. The room jacuzzi was nice.The kitchen was well stocked. Unfortunately I will not stay here again. I go on vacation to relax not be in pain due to outdated furniture. I’ve never been so ready to get back to my own bed from vacation.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tamika G
Reviewed 10 August 2018

this is a Beautiful resort with so many amenities. There's several large Pools, Jacuzzi, Movie Theater, Game Room, Weight Room, Mini Store, Outside Restaurant, and Activities everyday. The resort is about 15min to Disney Animal Kingdom. Directions are very easy from the Hotel. It's also close to Publixs, Walmart and many Restaurants.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank minniehoust
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Great location close to Disney parks, in fact Animal Kingdom is les then 5 minutes away. Pool at the resort was a little too warm but otherwise no issues there. This is my 3rd time there and would stay again

Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club