Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I will had rated 0 stars, but it wouldn’t let me post the reviews. We rented a room for a night rest , since are Drive was long. Worst mistake ever. They gave us our room, as soon as we walked in, I was surprised in how filthy the room was. We went back to the front desk, we requested a different room, since they didn’t want to return our money. OMG!!! The second room was worst. The bathtub was disgusting! Everything was dirty, or broken. The bed sheets were filthy, burn and stained. We ended up leaving and losing our $$. My advice is don’t stay here. Not worth even 1 dollar. This place should be close for good .

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sassybb
Reviewed 9 April 2016

Mike the owner of the Apollo Inn is truly a caring, wonderful man. He is helping us out with two brothers that are staying there. Offering a fair price and making the situation wonderful. Thank you to the Apollo Inn!!!

Signed A Happy Customer!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This Hotel, if thats what you want to call it, is an absolute disgrace. I arrived from a different country on vacation and was planning to go see Sea world the next day, I was tired from driving and it looked decent and clean from the outside so I decided to pull in. I should have turned around as soon as I seent he woman behind a plexi glass window which should have st alarm bells off immediatley but was too tired. I gave her 50$ cash and entered my room. There were dirty towels thrown on the sink, no toilet paper, The phone was un-hooked and thrown in the dresser, and no remote for the telivision. I went down and told her I did not feel safe as the proper ammenities were not in place and asked her for a refund, The owner, A pakistani woman, got very hostile and started yelling ar\t me. When I told her it was hazardous to not have a working phone in place, she then retorted, "so what,everyone has cell phones these days"as I had told her I was not a resident of the US, just visiting. I also told her it was nasty about the towels, She gruntled that Not everyone is perfect! Some of her cleaners makes mistakes. I then returned to my room to grab my luggage, at this point it \, I didnt care about the money and decided to leave, and then...She rang the police!! to add insult to injury. The cop was very nice, but I had had it at that stage, he claimed he could not get involved with the refund. Its a shame that a disgraceful, ignorant woman who is the owner, can ruin ones' experience of a town and place. I was so itimidated and scared and bassically robbed. I didnt return that night. How can people get away with that behaviour is beyond me! Do not go to this place!!!

Room tip: Go to Motel 6 Way better for the same money! its only 10 mins more of a drive! It looks nice on the outside of this hotel, but boy, is it a disgrace on the inside! Never in my whole life was i ever subjected to a place like that, it would be cleaner and more comfortable in a brothel...
Date of stay: September 2013
10  Thank Nadia O
Reviewed 3 January 2013

bugs no sheet change after seven days. no table . no chair. grosse bathroom. no lamp. asked to change bedding and kept same sheets thinkin i didnt notice. left garbage. worst place ive ever stayed. NO FRONT WINDOW. IT WAS BOARDED. DONT EVEN LOOK AT MATTRESS. SO GROSSE. . EVERYTHING SO TATTERED FLOORS NEVER VACUUMED IN SEVEN DAYS

Room tip: Dont just dont
Date of stay: December 2012
9  Thank VINAMANDA
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I booked a room on Priceline.com. The hotel was over booked. The manager at the hotel booked me a room at this place.
I showed up at the hotel went to the room. Turned on the light and at least thirty (30) cockroaches ran everywhere. They was on the bed, table, and all over. I went to the bathroom, the toilet paper was on the floor. There looked to be a substance in the sink that didn't look healthy.
I went to get on line to try to book another room, and some guy came up to the door, which I had locked and chained, and tried to come into my room. This guy insisted it was his room, and he just paid for it also.
It was horrible. I left and found another place to sleep.

Room tip: Do not stay here.
Date of stay: December 2012