All reviews master bedroom washer and dryer full kitchen hot tub third floor tennis courts time share animal kingdom main pool no elevator two twin beds end unit screened patio super target disney parks great place to stay an older property
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the remainder of our vacation (three days) after we got back from our cruise. We arrived before check in time but they kept our luggage for us so we could do some shopping. There was so much room! There is a full kitchen, washer and dryer, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Plenty of space for my family of six. Susanna at the concierge was wonderful! She booked us a taxi for Aquatica and the shuttle to Busch Gardens. My husband and kids loved the pool. This place is close to Disney. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank marieeb
jamesszab0, General Manager at Orbit One Vacation Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

I'm happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us we do hope to see you back in the near future. And thank you for making Orbit One your vacation location.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We stayed at Orbit One for a week while in Orlando for a Disney vacation. It is really close to the parks. We used time share points and I was able to respectfully avoid the "concierge", I know it's code for "let me sell you an upgrade". They weren't as pushy as some can be. I asked for a top floor room because I am a light sleeper and people don't seem to know how to walk softly. I knew there were no elevators, but the tallest building is only 3 floors. It was very quiet after the pools closed at night, all buildings are situated around the 2 pools so there is no avoiding the pool noise. With other diamond resorts we've stayed in you get a housekeeping "freshen up" half way through the week but we did not here. The tubs in the master bath are HUGE, we could not use ours though, the faucet controls were broken. These two things are all that lacked from making this a 5 star review. Otherwise it was a very comfortable stay and we plan to stay there again on our next Disney trip.

Room Tip: The top floors will be quieter but there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Orbit One for a week long stay. The villa we had was huge! Very large kitchen area, living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It had every comfort of home, including a washer and dryer. All of the staff were helpful and went out of their way for us. My family and I loved this place, and we will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice accommodations, excellent service, awesome pool. We stayed here 2 separate times this vacation and both times we had beautiful condos with kitchen, dining room, washer and dryer in the unit, and the second bedroom contained two single beds which our kids loved since they are getting a bit old to share a queen bed. Maid service is on demand instead of automatic, they always ask permission to enter the condo. Really nice place for great price. Don't love the location, it's great for Disney but a little far for anything else with a lot of traffic.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Despite some noisy daytime renovations to make the property more up to date and handicapped accessible , it was an overall great place to stay. Kindest employees ever! Fully functional kitchen, large dining area, two big sofas. Beds were so comfy, huge tub in master bathroom. Close to restaurants, shopping and parks.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple