Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
10/10 would recommend!

Every part of my experience was magical! He had an amazing personality, humor, and tricks! He was... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
347beautybyj
via mobile
Great show

Excellent show! Highly recommend it. My husband and I and our six year old all enjoyed it and the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
andreasQ4196TH

Recommended experiences in and around Kissimmee
from US$31.12
from US$88.99
from US$65.00
from US$59.98
More Info
All reviews magic show from room to room old town great magician magical experience slight of hand penn teller whole family audience members all ages fun spot jafo trick coins illusion yaffo demonstration
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2021

First time here and it was entertaining for everyone. I had 2 kids (3 and 7) and they had a blast. Great comedy with each magic tick show. Left me wondering "how did they do that".

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

My wife and I have visited The Great Magic Hall multiple times to see performers who headlined at the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood, and appeared on “Penn & Teller: Fool Us”. Each performance has been unique, yet equally amazing! The audience followed the magicians through different themed rooms of the theatre and were treated to a different experience in each room. Although you cannot reserve a specific seat, each room of the theatre is designed to ensure that every seat has an outstanding view of the performer.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

While visiting Old Town today, we unexpectedly stumbled upon this magic show. After getting the info; $30 for the 3 of us, and the last show beginning in 15 min., my husband and I convinced our almost 13-year-old son that we should see it. He wasn’t convinced and really wanted to leave, but something told us that we might be pleasantly surprised. Jafo was incredibly nice and even offered us sodas for only $1 each. We then proceeded into the first room. As the show began, Jafo’s incredible but yet mild mannered, very humorous personality shined bright, followed by the most magnificent and amazing magic tricks I had ever seen (up close and personal). Our son ultimately said it was the most amazing magic show he had seen. We still don’t understand how he did any of his tricks, and they were far from being hokey pokey (not hokey pokey at all) just really incredible and amazing magic tricks, done very well, and w/professionalism and really fun attitude.
Cheers for Jafo!

Reviewed 29 May 2021

My wife and I decided to spend some time at Old Town while on our honeymoon just to get away from the typical hustle and bustle of amusement theme park Orlando. While walking around, we happened upon this magic show and were blown away with how amazing Jafo was during this show. It was a great combination of Jafo’s jokes and magic that made the show great. Even after the show was over he stayed behind to talk to us and another person that watched the show to answer any questions we had. We would definitely recommend anybody in town to go visit Jafo and enjoy the magic!!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

We stopped in Old Town on our trip to Orlando when we saw The Magic Hall and we had a really good time awesome environment for the children and to be honest I was impressed myself! Definitely recommend visiting if your in the area and for only $10 best entertainment for the money on our whole trip