“Amazing price”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Family Room
Breakfast Area
Master Bedroom 4 (Downstairs)
Downstairs Bathroom
Wooded Preserve 5-Star Resort
A Sea of Lush Vegetation
Gym Room in Club House
Volleyball Court
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ryan Z
“Amazing price”
Reviewed 18 March 2018 for a stay in December 2017

As stated in the title, the price per night was very competitive. The layout is perfect for two families (which we had). We checked the hotel price, for 2 families, it will easily cost us over $280 per night. But the rate for this rental home is an amazing deal...

Your age range 35-49
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Management Response
2 Feb 2018
Will fill in a big pot. Thanks :)
Yad2316
“Wonderful House for a big group!”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I booked this house for myself and my entire family. The house was spotless and so beautifully decorated! Sophia was such an easy person to communicate with. We had booked the house for a day and then had to reschedule due to hurricane Irma and she was understanding and helpful with the change. Loved your house and hospitality! thank you!

Management Response
15 Dec 2017
Thanks ! Happy Holidays :)
bbcc425
Tampa, Florida
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Myself and 13 family members stayed here for a weekend vacation. Resort was fantastic, house was fantastic. Easy to find, easy to access. Home was spacious, nicely furnished and spotless. The bed in my bedroom was super comfy. I slept like a baby. Very close to lots of different restaurants and attractions, however, we ate in all weekend. Fully equipped kitchen with everything you could need. My family and I went to a close by escape room which we found a great groupon for. Overall, I would rate my stay a 5 out of 5. The biggest surprise was that the home was a lot nicer in person. Pictures do not do it justice. I will definitely stay here again in the future and would recommend that you and your family book this home for your vacation immediately!!!

Your age range 25-34
Sophia574...
Mississauga, Canada
“So convenient. Lots of space for everyone.”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We loved every minute of it. I would recommend the house to those who love sunshine and family reunion time. It's very close to all parks and shopping. We will definitely be returning.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing