4,944 results
All reviews murphy bed old town living room fun spot full kitchen amusement park pots and pans disney parks shuttle service sea world orlando area family vacation microwave florida theme tvs laundry
Reviewed 17 August 2018

I was checking in on August 11 with Deanne. I explained to her that I brought 2 more guests with me and could I switch rooms. She gladly upgraded my room for no charge. My guests and I were extremely happy with Deanne and her customer service and our room. My guests and I will definitely be back to stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CelebrationSuitesGM, Owner at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

It's great that Deanne was able to make that upgrade for you. We try to be as flexible as possible when accommodating your requests. It's great to hear that you loved your room and our customer service. We're already looking forward to your next stay.

Until then,

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Great service! Adriana helped us get the best deal. We appreciated the service given. We came for a cheap suite that would fit 7 people and there was ample space for us all which helped and is hard to find. Thanks you for your help!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
CelebrationSuitesGM, Owner at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

It was a pleasure having you all here, Keila. It's wonderful that Adriana could help you find the best deal on a suite and that you found your suite to be spacious. We hope you see you again someday.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Even that the rooms need to upgrade the staff keeps the rooms and the area cleans. Lety our housekeeper is amazing and maintain the room clean and fresh. I feel secure and comfortable. I stayed over eight days and always Lety took care of all of our needs.

Room Tip: The suites are larger
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
CelebrationSuitesGM, Owner at Celebration Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

It's great that you were pleased with our suites as well as the work from our team here, Anneris. We're glad you had a nice long stay with us. We hope you'll return again someday.

Best,

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Senia the housekeeper is doing an excellent job taking care of our suite and providing us with everything we need...so far our vacation is going great so far staying at Celebration Suites. Will definitely consider Celebration Suites in the future..

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

We're thrilled that you had everything you needed for an amazing stay, Rosemarie. We hope the rest of your vacation was wonderful. We'd love to have you back in the future.

Thanks,

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 12 nights as a family of 6 in July/ Aug 2018.
Room was spacious and shampoo, soap, coffee and cups were supplied.
Room and communal areas were clean and tidy, including pool.
Adrianna on reception was very helpful.
Parking was complimentary.
Lots of restaurants near by and a 7/11 close by. Target and Walmart are about 20/30 mins drive and the hotel provided a shuttle to the theme parks and premium outlets although we didn’t use this.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

We're glad you enjoyed your stay here, Harry. We'll be sure to pass along your review to Adrianna as well. It's great you were close to stores as well as the parks. Let us know when you're ready for another vacation.

Best,