“Better Then expected”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Minnie's Marvel

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

medodedo
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Better Then expected”
Reviewed 29 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Everything went perfect during my 5 nights stay in this wonderful villa and honestly exceeded my expectations after few disappointments at some privately owned accommodations rentals somewhere else , The management company operating this property -loyalty Homes- and there staffs are really professional and highly recommended , The villa located at nice, quite and safe neighborhood at the same time few minutes from nice shops and restaurants and the Villa has all the facilities you are looking for to spend a wonderful vacation with kids and family . Definitely will use there services if have the chance to visit Disney again .

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Jun 2015
We are so glad to hear that Loyalty Vacation Homes exceeded your expectations! Thank you for giving us a chance after your previous experiences, and we look forward to hosting you again on your next vacation to Orlando!
Richard S
“Great location, great time”
Reviewed 11 January 2015 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed in Minnie's Marvel with my partner and her family (Mother, father and brother) and it was very spacious. It's in a great location for the parks and there are a multitude of restaurants a stones throw away for a great dining experience in the evening. There's also a supermarket a couple of minutes drive away and the opening hours were very accomodating. It was child safe (special alarm on the patio doors) and the garage has been converted to a games room with pool, table tennis and air hockey. We spent many a night winding down here. Great place, great price. would definately recommend.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Jan 2015
So glad you had a great stay. That is a very popular home. Please call us next time you are in Florida and we will take care of you again
Yvonne
Owner Loyalty Inc
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

This house was amazing. It's very big and the pool/spa is awesome. The game room it's a working progress. Mater bedroom is was wonderful. My family and I really enjoyed our stay in this property. On the down side it was a little pricey and there needs to be some pest control done.

A TripAdvisor Member
“My choice in the future.”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This was the first time I ever rented an entire house for a vaction. I can tell you, my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful accommodations. As did our two children.
My sister and her family were also present and the concensus all round was; hotels and motels are a thing of the past.
The staff at Loyalty Homes were extremily helpful and friendly. Everything was exactly as they explained it. No Suprises.
While it was still alitte cool for the pool, the kids didn't mind and used it every evening, while we coddled adults utilized the hot tub.
We felt comfortable in the quiet neighbourhood, and the stores and resturants were conveniently close.
Access to the major attractions and shopping was quick and easy.
As you may gather; we have already agreed this is the way for our family in future trips. Without reservation I recommend this home and Loyalty Homes to anyone.
Pete D.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$160
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing