“Great place to stay while you visit the parks!”
other travellers have booked this property
Double Twin bed
Gym 2
gym 3
Gym 4
Stroller
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Luv2runth...
Vancouver, Canada
“Great place to stay while you visit the parks!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I would rate it 4 1/2 stars. Our family had a fantastic time in Orlando at the parks and this rental was a peaceful oasis to come "home" to and have some downtime. Sue was great to do business with and very quick to respond. I gave her a few tips to improve things for future visitors and I can tell she will do them. The main thing was I recommended the carpets need cleaning. The location is great, the place is big and comfortable. The wifi worked very well and our GPS faithfully navigated us to the parks we went to. Our family hopes to go to Orlando again someday and we would rent here again.
thanks!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: location away from the parks and price
Liked least: carpets need a deep clean
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Australia
Reviewed 16 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
Miami
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Management Response
21 Aug 2013
I'm glad that you like our place. As you have indicated, it is possible that a few bugs could get in when the door is open. we will pass along the advise to the guests to close the door behind as quickly as possible and get repellent from the store.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location and Great Home”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed in Sue's unit end of June 2013. Coral Cay is a gated community and it is very nice and quiet. The unit is very clean and cozy. The owner Sue is very helpful and very professional. The location is great and just minutes to all of the theme parks. It's also close to Walmart and other stores. Our family had a great time there. We will definitely recommend this unit to our friends.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing