“Good visit”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #146 of 861 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Busy place, but we were seated promptly. The food was good as always. Great friendly service! I will go back.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The service was OK. They were friendly. The waffle was very good. I thought that the biscuits and gravy were good as well. The 15-year-old liked her meal well enough. The wife who is always the pickiest of diners It’s still on the fence. If you’re looking for some cheap eats I would do it. Heck of a lot better than the Denny’s down the road. That was just disgusting

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Very friendly staff and good enough food. Waffles and eggs. Inexpensive. We ate here one morning on our way to Disney. This location was uncrowded and we were seated right away.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

So, first time I went to a Waffle house. The place is small but cozy, was greeted as soon as I came in.

The food was good, hoped the waffles would be a bit... I don't know, a bit more crunchy? they were a bit soft and soggy, but had tasted good. The eggs were perfect (we like them dry, scrambled, not soggy).
Would recommend and come back. Nice servers. Friendly.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The staff was friendly and the food was good. The Waffle House cooks amaze me with their proficiency at handling multiple orders and keeping them straight.